Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Need my code.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:17 pm 

Hello,

I ordered Winstep Nexus Ultimate – Home Network Edition 72 hours ago. I emailed a few hours after the purchase to ask what email address to expect the code from, but as far as I can tell, that wasn't answered either. Please get me the code I paid for 3 days ago or I will have to issue a charge back on my credit card. Thanks.

Invoice: 6361937
Customer: 3013349
P.O. brentp101714
Email: admin-at-cedarcreek.tv (obviously -at- is @)

Post subject: Re: Need my code.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:31 pm 

Ok... still no reply to any emails and I noticed "Winstep" which is Jorge's account on these forums, hasn't visited here in 41 days.

... I guess I give this 36 more hours till I do a charge-back. I hope not as I DO want the program, but I'm not making donations here.

Edit: I've now PM'd the only member of the gmod/admin team active in the last month and emailed Jorge from another email account of mine in case my other was spam filtering any attempts at contact... this is all I can do. :?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:04 pm 

Despite a mod poking Jorge with a stick, no movement on the license front. I now paid 5 days ago and still don't have an activation key.

Is it sad that I am seriously considering downloading a cracked version of the software I legally paid for? :roll:

I'm trying to support you here Jorge... but you're making this difficult.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:54 pm 

Ok... Called BMT Micro and got a refund. They were not surprised and said I'm not the first to call with this issue.

Jorge, I wish you all the best and hope you either hand things over to someone who wants to run the company or shut it down completely because taking money and not delivering product is definitely NOT a way to run a business and is liable to get yourself in legal trouble.

To anyone else out there in my situation... ObjectDock is $10 and does all I need it to do. I wanted sub-docks that only Nexus Ultimate offers, but having more than one dock as ObjectDock can do works just as well for this project.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:03 pm 

aaaaaaaaaaand 12 hours after I purchased ObjectDock and requested my refund on Nexus Ultimate, the registration code is sent. :roll:

Thanks, but I won't be using it. I'm soured on Winstep's whole concept of support/response now.

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 5 posts ]