Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 31 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Lost License Key, No answer from Support
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:02 pm 

I really hate to to dredge up an old thread, but my free updates registration thing expired and I paid for a renewal of it last week. I have yet to see the license key for said renewal. I know I'm not doing such a good thing my digging this thread up out of necro, but this is the second time I've not received something, and THIS time after a very recent re-subscription purchase. So instead of demanding info on it, I will simply ask nicely and wait a long time yet again for what I paid for. I realize how busy you guys are and the work you do, so I am willing to wait a while. If for some reason I'm wrong about receiving a new key for re-subscribing to the free updates, then please do tell me, because then I'd have dug up this necroed thread for no reason, and if that is so, then I profusely apologize for doing so.

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 31 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3