Winstep

Software Technologies


 Winstep Forums


Print view
Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: Message rating
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 4:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2026 7:47 pm
Posts: 113
Many sites have a publication rating.
The "I like it!" button.
The "I don't like this!" button.
Maybe it's worth implementing this feature on the forum? (This is just my personal suggestion).


Back to top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Message rating
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 4:04 pm 
Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:19 pm
Posts: 3347
Location: Nowhere Land
ppetroff60 wrote:
Many sites have a publication rating.
The "I like it!" button.
The "I don't like this!" button.
Maybe it's worth implementing this feature on the forum? (This is just my personal suggestion).

That has to rate as one of the worst suggestions ever! Have you even thought of the flame wars that sort of thing could and probably would give rise to? Not something this forum needs.

_________________
nexter - so, what's next?


Stop The World! I Want To Get Off!


Back to top
 Profile  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 199 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: