Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 20 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Weather Module problem
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:54 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Aleksandar_038 wrote:
Anyway, I will set formats to English (Europe) for now, to enjoy in Nexus, but hopefully this can be corrected somehow in future?

Wow. You guys even display the time differently, using '.' instead of ':' to separate hours from minutes. I suspect this creates internal format conversion problems which probably go much further than just the Weather module.

Could you please also post a screenshot of the 'Additional Settings' dialog?

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:32 pm 

Quote:
Wow. You guys even display the time differently, using '.' instead of ':' to separate hours from minutes. I suspect this creates internal format conversion problems which probably go much further than just the Weather module.

:D Hey, we celebrate Christmas after New Year :lol:

Bellow are screenshots of all advanced settings pages, where you can see all formating differences between Serbian and English formatting:

Let me know if anything else is needed :wink:

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:45 pm 

Aleksandar_038 wrote:
Quote:

:D Hey, we celebrate Christmas after New Year :lol:

Hmm i didnt know serbian format displays time hours.minutes
(croatian here)
are you sure it wasnt a glitch, as your new screenshot show time formant using ":"

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:04 am 

When I was a kid, my neighbor was a Yugoslavian. His wife was East German. she remembered Hitler. When Ross Perot was running for president, she was very afraid because he reminded her of Hitler. She escaped East Germany and he escaped Yugoslavia. She literally crawled under the fence somewhere along the East/West German border. They were really nice people.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:58 am 

No, no, no, I have to protest now. This is not OK. This is discrimination.

When I set regional settings to Croatian, weather module is working properly. When I set it to Serbian, it is not working.

That is really not OK from your side, to accept Croatian setting, and not accept Serbian one!

I am just kidding, of course! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now, seriously: yesterday, it didn't even occurred to me to try other settings than English. Now I set regional settings to Croatia, and everything works OK. What is strange, is that Croatian and Serbian settings are completely same, except names of the month, which is not important in this, I guess?

I even replicated Croatian settings completely in Serbian (changed details like HH:MM to H:MM etc.) - still not working. It is definitely something broken with Serbian settings (eh, if it was just a settings :lol: ), but I do not know what.

Quote:
Hmm i didnt know serbian format displays time hours.minutes
(croatian here)
are you sure it wasnt a glitch, as your new screenshot show time formant using ":"

Hey, I didn't even noticed that. That is strange ?? It should be HH:MM, as seen in second screenshot. Something is fishy with that regional settings...

P.S. I just checked, when regional settings set to Bosnian, it also don't work?? I will check all differences in detail, if I found some inconsistency, I will let you know.

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 20 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2