Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Winstep Mouse Settings For WorkShelf
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:43 am 

Hi Jorge, after doing some work for a relative, I was given a really nice mouse. It's a Kensington Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball. https://www.kensington.com/us/us/4493/k ... -trackball

The problem I'm having is that I set the scroll feature (using their software) to a very fast setting so when I scroll cycling through WorkShelf, it jumps from one end of the cycle to the other. I can't move the scroll ring in a manner that will allow me to cycle and stop at my other two which are in between both ends of the cycle. I have a total of 4 groups/sections (which totals 21 in each) of desktop icons. BTW, what are the groups/sections called?

If I slow the scroll speed down enough to make it work properly in WorkShelf, it's too slow for me when I scroll using the Internet and Windows Explorer.

Is there a setting in Winstep Xtreme that can make it work properly at the current scroll speed when I cycle through WorkShelf?

P.S. In case anyone is interested in buying the mouse, it was bought for a little more than $15 cheaper with tax included than the MSRP given on the manufacturers site, so it would be quite a bit more than a savings of $15. It was price-matched and shipped (they don't have it in the store) to a local big box store where I picked it up.

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 1 post ]