Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Question about icons used in K-TEK 4D theme
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:57 pm 

Hello,
I'm using the K-TEK 4D theme on the Nexus dock and I'm wondering if someone knows what icon set is used in the screenshot? For instance there's a cool looking blue battery icon. I'd like to use them if possible. The screen is linked below. TIA

https://skins15.wincustomize.com/6/95/6 ... -7-445.jpg

Post subject: Re: Question about icons used in K-TEK 4D theme
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:51 pm 

Where's the battery module? I don't see one in the image you provided. When I check for battery icons/themes, I have only two available. K-TEK 4D and Office.

I have a desktop PC that obviously doesn't use a battery to run it. So, it's harder for me to test out battery options.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:26 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Windy wrote:
Where's the battery module? I don't see one in the image you provided. When I check for battery icons/themes, I have only two available. K-TEK 4D and Office.

I have a desktop PC that obviously doesn't use a battery to run it. So, it's harder for me to test out battery options.

There isn't a battery icon in that screenshot as it's the old, original K-TEK 4D screenshot, before battery, moon and calendar mods. became available.

Unfortunately, I can't check the theme out ATM as in Linux, but IIRC the icons are embedded in the module images?

ISTR though that there are a number of battery icons on the Winstep website. Might be worth checking out.

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:05 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I suspect it was a case of mistaken identity. The Recycle Bin icon looks somewhat like a battery icon.

Here's the themes page and it does have some battery stuff:

https://www.winstep.net/themes.asp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:11 pm 

DesertDwarf wrote:
I suspect it was a case of mistaken identity. The Recycle Bin icon looks somewhat like a battery icon.

You're right; I was mistaking the recycle bin icon for a battery, but generally I'm interested in the blue, 3d icons shown in the nexus dock. I was hoping they were part of an icon package.

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 5 posts ]