Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Renewd Subscription
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:06 pm 

I have been a member of Winstep for many years, I renewed my subscription this past February but I still get a message everyday that I need to renew my subscription.

I've written to tech support 3 times and never receive a response.

I will no longer try to get an answer to my problem, and I will no longer pay for the renewal. Very disappointed with this company.

Post subject: Re: Renewd Subscription
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:00 am 

if you have been supporter of Winstep for such a long time its a shame youd go away on a thing such as this. WInstep (Including tech support) is one man (Jorge) and try as he might he cant be everywhere at once

Post subject: Re: Renewd Subscription
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:09 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing problems - I replied to your messages, perhaps my emails are being trapped by your anti-spam filter? Comcast is also known to be problematic when it comes to silently 'swallowing up' messages that it thinks might be spam. This is precisely why we tell users to contact us via the forums if they don't hear back from us within 48 hours.

I have sent you a copy of the original email with your latest license key, can you please let me know if you have received it, follow the instructions on it to register and troubleshoot and then let me know?

If you are still unable to register, can you please post a screenshot of the About tab of WorkShelf and also another with everything inside the

C:\Users\Public\Documents\WinStep\Licenses\

folder?

Profile WWW 

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]