Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 17 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Weird Crashes and Odd Behavior
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:37 pm 

Salut,

Je me suis débattu avec des phénomènes de cette nature, corruption de programmes,apparition de fenêtre fantôme et diverses curieux agissements des fenêtres.

En cause pour mon cas, le logiciel Nvidia Nwiew. 3 heures aux développeurs d'Artlantis pour comprendre le problème!!!

Réinstallation sans NWiew et plus aucun problèmes! :lol:

Post subject: Re: Weird Crashes and Odd Behavior
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:19 pm 

Jorge, the questions he asked would not have solved the problem. What helped was when the question was asked specifically about the settings set to Extend.

However, I tried changing that and every other setting I could think of regarding the monitors and the problem still existed, that is, until I got the NextSTART Exception Handler error message.

So after reading the reply about Extend, that's when I thought what the heck, it won't hurt to try one more time to change it to Extend and back to Duplicate since I got the error message.

Please tell me why I would get a NextSTART Exception Handler error message if it had nothing to do with what happened? And why after the error message the hang released?

The reason why I know that it was hung was because my PC was always set on Duplicate and it never changed-that is, until I started changing settings trying to get it to work, and like I said earlier, changing that and other settings did absolutely nothing until after I got the error message.

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 17 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2