Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Renew Home network license
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:07 am 

Hi all, I believe Jorge is having a little break so I was hoping someone out there could give me a hand.

My home network license is due for renewal but when I click on the "renew now" button it gives me a price per unit of AUD$ 17.93 - does that mean I will now be paying $89.65 for one-year renewal? That's a bit steep, so I think I am doing something wrong.

I sent an email to Winstep but have not had a reply yet and then realized Jorge is on a break.

I love my Nexus Ultimate dock on my 4 systems and would like to keep contributing to the programmer. Any help or insight would be appreciated.

John

Post subject: Re: Renew Home network license
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:49 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok, for future reference: the beauty of the Home Network license is that it is a one time effort only.

Renewals will then cost the same as renewals of the single user license - to keep things simple (on this side) the same email template/method for renewals is used for both versions (and it will say 'Single User' even if you are running a Home Network license) but what matters for our internal records is the FIRST purchase you made.

Profile WWW 

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]