Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: No Answer - Request Cause Key sent wasnt Vailid
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:20 pm 

I bought Winstep-Xtreme in last february week and got Confirmation E-Mail with Key and Downloadlink
but the key wasnt valid and so i asked for a resent or a help how to make it work. buti i still got no answer or help

i just got a forward to winstep customer service by the bmt service

so please either resent me a key or try to help me

else i have to withdraw from my bying and will ask for refund but i would like more to get a vaild key and winstep xtrem working right.

Post subject: Re: No Answer - Request Cause Key sent wasnt Vailid
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:18 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

hdp-007 wrote:
I bought Winstep-Xtreme in last february week and got Confirmation E-Mail with Key and Downloadlink
but the key wasnt valid and so i asked for a resent or a help how to make it work. buti i still got no answer or help

i just got a forward to winstep customer service by the bmt service

so please either resent me a key or try to help me

else i have to withdraw from my bying and will ask for refund but i would like more to get a vaild key and winstep xtrem working right.

I don't think there is such a thing as an invalid registration key being sent out. The problem must lie either with your system/system set up, or your installation of Winstep, most likely.

You could try the following. Completely uninstall Winstep Xtreme, and manually delete any sub-folders in C:\Programs (X86)\Winstep, and in C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Winstep\. Then re-install Xtreme, after downloading a fresh copy from this website and follow the instructions that came with your registration key to the letter.

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

Post subject: Re: No Answer - Request Cause Key sent wasnt Vailid
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:15 pm 

well i tried this but same result - a message that says the key is either not vaild, corrupt or missing
in the directory for the key is a key.file but it seems it didnt register windows extreme cos i cant change anything and it seems like im in a trial-version of your programs

i did that deinstalling several times before i wrote the new request cause always same message evene after deinstalling it with revo uninstaller and your metheod didnt work after installing the file in the link of the buying message with the key

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]