Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Winstep, Petulant Kids & Cardinal Sin
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:49 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Yet again it has become glaringly obvious that this board needs an - at least - second admin to deal with some of the abuses we get here.

Every now and again, on many boards for a basically adult membership - which one would hope we all are here - and not only this one, you get some pre-pubescent, maladjusted, petulant child come along and try to make himself look like, what he thinks, a big grown-up by using colourful language and the like.

Well, we've just had a prime example of this kind of behaviour, with just such a child choosing a user name that expresses his wish that Winstep should get a right royal seeing-to if you get my meaning.

The former (late?) archbishop of the Philippines, Cardinal Sin [sic!], in an interview once spoke of former dictator Ferdinand Marcos as "Even an a**ehole has its uses." Alas, we can't call children of the above ilk that, as they have no use whatsoever and so are much less than that.

Sadly, we moderators can neither change user names nor delete accounts, which in this case certainly ought to have happened instantly. All I could do was issue the kid a warning that the account would be deleted. In the meantime, that highly offensive user name stays there until Jorge returns, sorry.

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 1 post ]