Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: no confirmation email
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:45 pm 

Hi, I bought the Xtreme version, but I've not yet received the confirmation email with my registration details. I've emailed customer support but nobody replies. Yes I've checked my junk files.
Not sure what to do.

Post subject: Re: no confirmation email
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:17 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PhatBastard wrote:
Hi, I bought the Xtreme version, but I've not yet received the confirmation email with my registration details. I've emailed customer support but nobody replies. Yes I've checked my junk files.
Not sure what to do.

You could make a start by studying and observing the Board Rules and Guidelines, particularly in re: choosing offensive usernames and also in re: posting to this board.

Registration matters are strictly between you and BMT Micro, from whom you purchased the license and whose responsibility it is. Confirmation emails and registration files are sent out automatically as soon as payment is confirmed.

Check also that you have given BMT Micro the correct email address - a common problem is using a secondary email account, and spelling errors. If you have to get in touch with BMT, there is plenty of info on this in other threads so just do a search.

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

Post subject: Re: no confirmation email
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

PhatBastard wrote:
Not sure what to do.

The emails were sent to the email address you specified (I also get a copy) which is actually different from the two you used to register with the forums and to contact Winstep support.

This illustrates why it's always a good idea to provide a different secondary email address in the order form. Anyway, I've resent your license key to your outlook.com and live.co.uk email addresses, please let me know if you got it. :D

Profile WWW 

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]