Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Winsteps anchor item measure criteria question
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:41 am 

Hello there! I recently used the Winsteps software (which conducts Rasch measurement and analysis) to analyse some old data, using a dozen anchor items from a previous test. I can't seem to discover any information regarding the specific measure values that anchor items take: in my data, it's either 0 or -1.

What should I do with those numbers? Is it the programme that "deactivates" the measure so that it can only rely on the displacement value displayed? The new measure values and the displacement direction do not appear to be connected. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

what my age now

Last edited by sanji29 on Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Winsteps anchor item measure criteria question
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:42 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ahahah academics must be one of the most distracted group of people I have EVER had the pleasure of dealing with. :D

This is the wrong website, we do Windows customization software. What you want is http://www.winsteps.com for Rasch Measurement and Rasch Analysis software (but I don't think they have a forum).

Don't feel bad for the mistake though, over the years I've had MANY schools and universities contacting us by mistake instead of them, and I always re-direct them to the proper place.

Happy New Year! :)

Profile WWW 

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]