Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Didn't receive Email with the licence key file
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:51 pm 

Hi,

Ist just recently purchased Winstep Ultimate but I didn't receive the email with the licence key file. I have already sent a mail to cservice@bmtmicro.com and orders@bmtmicro.com but I'm not sure if this is the right thing so I decided to post here ;-)

I think the problem is possibly my email where I use mail extensions and secure mail. How to get the licence key file?
(Don't send anything to the mail registered with this account, it's a throw away mail). If you need any information please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Post subject: Re: Didn't receive Email with the licence key file
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:36 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

JokesAboutSausages wrote:
Hi,

Ist just recently purchased Winstep Ultimate but I didn't receive the email with the licence key file. I have already sent a mail to cservice@bmtmicro.com and orders@bmtmicro.com but I'm not sure if this is the right thing so I decided to post here ;-)

I think the problem is possibly my email where I use mail extensions and secure mail. How to get the licence key file?
(Don't send anything to the mail registered with this account, it's a throw away mail). If you need any information please let me know.

Thanks in advance

You did right in contacting BMT Micro, as it is from them that you purchased the license and so it is purely a matter to be resolved between you and them. A search of this forum regarding this topic would have shown you dozens of threads in re: this. :) This would have eliminated the need to post here also. (Often these problems are due to another email address having been used in error with BMT or mail ending up in the Spam or Trash folder, as the process of sending confirmation email and email with the key is fully automated.)

Anyway, hope you get it sorted with BMT and quickly - you may have to nage them if not. :)

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:40 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

JokesAboutSausages wrote:
Ist just recently purchased Winstep Ultimate but I didn't receive the email with the licence key file.

Did you use the same email address you used to register with the forum?

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:28 pm 

Quote:
Did you use the same email address you used to register with the forum?

No, but I received the licence key file already.

Sorry for not searching the forum. But I think it was a problem with a mail extension oder with the forced secure mail (for example "user+winstep@secure.mailbox.org

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 4 posts ]