Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Activation key , no response from support
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:32 pm 

Hi, I purchased a nexus ultimate licence last friday but didn't recieve any activation key.
Still waiting for an answer from support.
Please help

Post subject: Re: Activation key , no response from support
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:13 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

grafspee89 wrote:
Hi, I purchased a nexus ultimate licence last friday but didn't recieve any activation key.
Still waiting for an answer from support.
Please help

Well, if you'd taken just a little bit of trouble to familiarise yourself with this board and its Rules and Guidelines, and done a search on the topic, you'd already know -

1) that support email should not be used at present as it is already totally swamped;

2) that this is not a matter for Winstep support anyway but that you should contact BMT Micro's customer support as it's BMT that you bought the license from and they handle all e-commerce for Winstep;

3) the whole process is fully automated, so that as soon as your payment is processed/approved by your card issuer you are sent a confirmation email and a separate email with the license key file.

The most common problems are a typo in the email address you used with BMT; using a secondary email address that you then forget you used; and email ending up in your spam folder, or even your waste bin. So check for these things before contacting BMT Micro customer support. :)

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]