Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: need help
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:55 am 

hi i have problem i dont know how but i totally have barrely visible windows icons thanks to winstep but problem is i dont know how find slider for this on nexus extreme thanks for answers and other things is why no one on support not answer me on email? i wait more then 2 days :/ :?:

Post subject: Re: need help
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:47 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I moved this post from the 'Articles' section of the forum to the 'General Discussion' section. For future reference 'General Discussion' is the proper section in the forum for support requests, ok? :D

Also, 'Nexus Xtreme' is not a product, it is either 'Winstep Xtreme' or 'Nexus Ultimate' :D I had to search the customer's database for your email address to figure out which product you actually registered, and it's 'Winstep Xtreme'.

The problem is that Winstep Xtreme supports multiple docks, shelves, drawers, grid stacks, etc, and each can have the transparency of the icons set **individually**. You do not specify what object is displaying the barely visible icons.

Assuming it's the (or a) dock, try opening the Dock Properties panel for that dock (right click ANY item in the dock -> Nexus -> Dock Properties) or left click the Nexus dock control if it is visible) then go to the Appearance tab and click the Dock Transparency button.

In the Dock Transparency button move the slider for 'How transparent do you want the icons in the dock to be?' all the way to the left (towards Opaque). For other objects (Shelves, etc) it's very similar.

This should fix your issue. If not, please post a screenshot so I can see with my own eyes what you mean. :D

Profile WWW 

Post subject: Re: need help
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:16 am 

oh ok my bad sry for that and esspecialy while you have easter weekend :)
winstep wrote:
I moved this post from the 'Articles' section of the forum to the 'General Discussion' section. For future reference 'General Discussion' is the proper section in the forum for support requests, ok? :D

Also, 'Nexus Xtreme' is not a product, it is either 'Winstep Xtreme' or 'Nexus Ultimate' :D I had to search the customer's database for your email address to figure out which product you actually registered, and it's 'Winstep Xtreme'.

The problem is that Winstep Xtreme supports multiple docks, shelves, drawers, grid stacks, etc, and each can have the transparency of the icons set **individually**. You do not specify what object is displaying the barely visible icons.

Assuming it's the (or a) dock, try opening the Dock Properties panel for that dock (right click ANY item in the dock -> Nexus -> Dock Properties) or left click the Nexus dock control if it is visible) then go to the Appearance tab and click the Dock Transparency button.

In the Dock Transparency button move the slider for 'How transparent do you want the icons in the dock to be?' all the way to the left (towards Opaque). For other objects (Shelves, etc) it's very similar.

This should fix your issue. If not, please post a screenshot so I can see with my own eyes what you mean. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]