Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Nexus dock not showing/starting up automatically.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:21 pm 

After I restart my pc or shut down and start the pc, Nexus dock don't appear automatically. I had to find the app and open it to make the dock show up. I then tried to turn on startup option for Nexus manually. But I even couln't find the Nexus app in the list. Then I deleted it, and reinstalled the app to fix the problem. But nothing happenned. I've already tried everything I could. There's some more people facing this, I guess. Because someone else already reported the problem to Winstep Forums. But they couldn't give a proper solution. The steps given in the reply to that message is totally useless. I already tried those things. So please find out the problem and give a proper solution as soon as possible. By the way my windows is 11.

Post subject: Re: Nexus dock not showing/starting up automatically.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:45 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

You talk as if this was a problem (or a bug) with Nexus. It's not. It's a problem with/in YOUR setup (where something in your system might be preventing Nexus from running at startup, or some other issue).

You mention you tried everything in the list. What list? It would be more useful for you to describe IN DETAIL what you already tried and what happened, so I don't suggest those things again.

Profile WWW 

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]