Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Bought Winstep Ultimate
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:37 am 

Hello,

i bgouth the ultiimate version to support the develoers, when I click more themes and it takes me to this link

http://www.winstep.net/themes.asp

not one link works to download. I have emailed support with not one person replying to several emails.

Im becoming to be disappointed. Can someone help me with this issue.

Post subject: Re: Bought Winstep Ultimate
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:37 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

lazersate1 wrote:
Hello,

i bgouth the ultiimate version to support the develoers, when I click more themes and it takes me to this link

http://www.winstep.net/themes.asp

not one link works to download. I have emailed support with not one person replying to several emails.

Im becoming to be disappointed. Can someone help me with this issue.

To begin with, before posting you should study the Board Rules and Guidelines etc. carefully! So please do so now.

This among other things would have told you to post in the appropriate forum - in this case, that should have been General Discussion, not Off Topic. (Moved your post to correct forum.)

There is no such thing as 'Winstep Ultimate' - it's either Winstep Xtreme or Nexus Ultimate. Presumably, you bought the latter?

The themes files at that link download just fine here. It's possible that you might have tried to download some old RocketDock themes, which may no longer be available as the developers removed everything when they discontinued RocketDock, IIRC.

As for email support here, there are prominent notices in both main forums that users should avoid using the support email address for the time being as there is a large backlog of support queries and the sole developer/proprietor (and Admin of this board) is extremely busy with producing a new update, which is a very complex task due to the problems with Windows 11.

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]