Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 18 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: One Last Time - Sys Tray/Windows 11 Issue!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:34 pm 

Quote:
here's a 3rd party app called 'StartAllBack'

It Works! :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:51 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Solamain wrote:
GamerMan wrote:
If Anyone reads This, i have found a proper solution for the sys tray issue with nexus ultimate on windows 11

for anyone who is interested, just DM me and i can provide further details

Thank you

@Nexter, is this legit or another internet shit goblin (not even worth calling them a troll) seeking to gather peoples data or get them to install some dodgy software?

@Solamain - at the least it's certainly a very suspect post. I mean, if he's found another solution, why not just post that and provide details and possible links!?

Got him noted in my little red book as a possible phisher/spammer/troll. ;)

Anyway, nobody in their right mind would PM him just like that. And in any event, Jorge has already found what sounds like a perfectly good workaround - see his reply to your post. :)

N.B. - Once upon a long ago, I used to be normal too but I'm cured now! :P

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:13 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

winstep wrote:
Here I already have the expanded systray popping up when you click on the expand systray icon in the Winstep application (which is the most important part IMO), I am probably also going to add to the always visible systray a sort of 'system' icon that evokes the volume/etc panel and call it a day for the time being.

And this is what I did, guess that for the time being this is better than nothing.

Of course, this also prevents anyone from enabling the 'always show all system tray icons' setting, the Systray drawer/shelf tab type is not operational and you cannot see the current state of the battery/volume/network icons either, but ah well...

Profile WWW 

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 18 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2