Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: 'Beta Software Discussion' Forum is DEFUNCT!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:30 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Please note :

As can be seen very clearly currently/recently with the v23.7 Beta, beta software discussion is generally being dealt with entirely here in the 'General Discussion' forum. This usually takes place in a 'Sticky' thread titled something like 'What's next after v.nn.nn'.

The 'Beta Software Discussion' forum is not currently and has not been in use for some years. It is merely kept in place in case it might ever become necessary to use it again, however unlikely that is.

Therefore, please do not ask to join the Beta forum. It is pointless to do so and any such requests are left unanswered.

Thank you.

:Edit: Please note, this post revised 2023/12/04. :/Edit:

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

Post subject: Re: 'Beta Software Discussion' Forum is DEFUNCT!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:03 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

nexter wrote:
For goodness' sake will esp. newbies please take note that the 'Beta Software Discussion' forum has not been in use for a number of years now and is merely being kept in place in case it should ever become necessary to use it again in the future.

Therefore, do not under any circumstances litter the database with requests to join that forum! Any such requests will not be answered anyway!

Please, take note and desist. The Beta forum really is dead!

Thank you.

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:38 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

nexter wrote:
nexter wrote:
For goodness' sake will esp. newbies please take note that the 'Beta Software Discussion' forum has not been in use for a number of years now and is merely being kept in place in case it should ever become necessary to use it again in the future.

Therefore, do not under any circumstances litter the database with requests to join that forum! Any such requests will not be answered anyway!

Please, take note and desist. The Beta forum really is dead!

Thank you.

One more time. Please do not request to join the Beta forum, it is defunct, has dropped off its perch, gone to make its maker, popped its clogs, kicked the bucket, and all that! ;) Any such requests will go unanswered and are just a nuisance.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:00 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

As can be seen very clearly at present with the v23.7 Beta, this is being dealt with entirely here in the 'General Discussion' forum. The 'Beta Software Discussion' forum is not currently and has not been in use for some years. It is merely kept in place in case it might ever become necessary to use it again, however unlikely that is.

Therefore, please do not ask to join the Beta forum. It is pointless to do so and any such requests are left unanswered.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:24 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

As seen very clearly currently/recently with the v23.7 Beta, beta software discussion is being dealt with entirely here in the 'General Discussion' forum. This usually takes place in a 'Sticky' thread titled something like 'What's next after v.nn.nn'.

The 'Beta Software Discussion' forum is not currently and has not been in use for some years. It is merely kept in place in case it might ever become necessary to use it again, however unlikely that is.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:06 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Please note :
nexter wrote:
As seen very clearly currently/recently with the v23.7 Beta, beta software discussion is being dealt with entirely here in the 'General Discussion' forum. This usually takes place in a 'Sticky' thread titled something like 'What's next after v.nn.nn'.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:29 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Please note :

As can be seen very clearly currently/recently with the v23.7 Beta, beta software discussion is being dealt with entirely here in the 'General Discussion' forum. This usually takes place in a 'Sticky' thread titled something like 'What's next after v.nn.nn'.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:54 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Please note that the original post of this topic has been revised 2023/12/04.

Thankk you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:28 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Please read the original post at the top of this thread which explains why it is pointless asking to join the Beta Software Discussion Forum! Any such requests remain unanswered!

Thank you

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:28 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

A reminder especially but not exclusively for those kinds of new users who cannot be arsed to scroll down more than a handful of topics:
nexter wrote:
Please note :

As can be seen very clearly currently/recently with the v23.7 Beta, beta software discussion is generally being dealt with entirely here in the 'General Discussion' forum. This usually takes place in a 'Sticky' thread titled something like 'What's next after v.nn.nn'.

Thank you.

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 10 posts ]