Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Email with no response
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:33 pm 

Hello, I sent an e-mail to Support last night but I'm not sure if it didn't end up in spam. Is there a way to check this or some other way to contact witch support?

The thing is, I bought Winstep Nexus Ultimate first, but a day later i decided I would prefer Winstep Xtreme. There was a link in the program marked "extend to xtreme", it was late so I clicked on the link and bought the extension without checking it. I thought so, because it turned out that I bought a second license for Ultimate. I would like to replace these 2 Ultimate licenses with 1 Xtreme if possible. I want to organize a lot of icons on the desktop and in the Ultimate version I can only have 1 Dock.

I would be very grateful for your help

Best regards

Post subject: Re: Email with no response
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:57 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

kaziklucz wrote:
Hello, I sent an e-mail to Support last night but I'm not sure if it didn't end up in spam. Is there a way to check this or some other way to contact witch support?

The thing is, I bought Winstep Nexus Ultimate first, but a day later i decided I would prefer Winstep Xtreme. There was a link in the program marked "extend to xtreme", it was late so I clicked on the link and bought the extension without checking it. I thought so, because it turned out that I bought a second license for Ultimate. I would like to replace these 2 Ultimate licenses with 1 Xtreme if possible. I want to organize a lot of icons on the desktop and in the Ultimate version I can only have 1 Dock.

I would be very grateful for your help

Best regards

Wow, you send an email to support the previous night and expected a reply within 24 hours? What, you think you spent a few hundred dollars on a programme and are dealing with some major software company with a dedicated 24/7 support department!? Well, you're not. Winstep Software Technologies is a one-man operation FFS! And the software costs less than most people's beer bills!

It's too much effort to first have a look through a forum that you intend to post to, isn't it!? If you had been arsed to do so, you would have learned that currently, email and PM support is not available until further notice as the sole coder and proprietor is totally tied up trying to find solutions to major problems with Windows 11 created by Microsoft.

You also might have learned that you should read the Board Rules and Guidelines before actually posting and could have found a link to these.

Now, to deal with your problem. Essentially, this seems to me to be a sales problem. As you bought the software from BMT Micro, it is actually their support that you should be asking for help. Again, this is something you might easily have discovered with a simple search of the forum or two as such issues have been covered extensively before. Anyway, I hope BMT Micro will sort this out to your satisfaction. :)

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]