Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: Welcome To The Forums Of The Winstep Board!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:08 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Welcome to the Forums of the Winstep Board!

If you are new here or even if you just have not posted very much or not at all before, you may like to take a little time to get to know the Winstep community and the forums a little, especially forums to which you may want to post.

Please do also pay particular attention to the Board Rules and Guidelines HERE and make sure you understand them well, and then abide by them, especially also in regard to posting. There are many Hints & Tips there to help you make an effective post, most particularly if you are trying to get help with anything in respect of Winstep applications. Thus, for example, posts about a problem should always include all the information suggested at least and as much detail as possible as forum staff may well not be inclined to have to ask supplementary questions and therefore might ignore your post. Bear in mind there is currently only one active volunteer Global Moderator and one Administrator, all with very limited spare time.

We wish you a pleasant and peaceful experience on the Winstep board. :D

N.B. - Please look out for advisories in the "General Discussion" forum posted by staff, such as :
"Board Rules and Guidelines Etc. - Important!"
"Important! Winstep Email & PM Support"
"'Beta Software Discussion' Forum is DEFUNCT!"
"Help Requests, New Members, etc. - Please Note!"
"About Moderators"
These may not always be at or near the top of the first page or even on the first page.

Thank you. :)

:Edit: This post has been revised 2023/12/04. :/Edit:

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

Post subject: Re: Welcome To The Forums Of The Winstep Board!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:52 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

nexter wrote:

If you are new here or even if you just have not posted very much or not at all, you best take a little time to get to know the forums a little, especially ones that you may want to post to.

Everybody should also pay particular attention to the Board Rules and Guidelines HERE and make sure you understand them well, and then abide by them, especially also in regard to posting. There are many Hints & Tips there to help you make an effective post, most particularly if you are trying to get help with anything in respect of Winstep applications. Thus, for example, posts about a problem should always include all the information suggested at least and as much detail as possible as forum staff may well not be inclined to have to ask supplementary questions and therefore might ignore your post. Bear in mind there are only two volunteer Global Moderators and one Administrator, all with very limited spare time.

That said, we hope you will have a pleasant and peaceful experience on the Winstep board. :D

N.B. - Please note that Email and PM support is currently suspended until further notice and support queries should be addressed in the "General Discussion" forum.

Also, the "Beta Software Discussion" forum has been defunct for a number of years. Members therefore should *NOT* request membership of this forum. Any such requests will go unanswered.

Furthermore, please look out for advisories in the "General Discussion" forum posted by staff, such as :
"About Moderators"
These may not always be at or near the top of the first page or even on the first page.

Please help keep these forums a friendly, happy place by taking on board the above.

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:34 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

nexter wrote:

If you are new here or even if you just have not posted very much or not at all, you best take a little time to get to know the forums a little, especially ones that you may want to post to.

Everybody should also pay particular attention to the Board Rules and Guidelines HERE and make sure you understand them well, and then abide by them, especially also in regard to posting. There are many Hints & Tips there to help you make an effective post, most particularly if you are trying to get help with anything in respect of Winstep applications. Thus, for example, posts about a problem should always include all the information suggested at least and as much detail as possible as forum staff may well not be inclined to have to ask supplementary questions and therefore might ignore your post. Bear in mind there are only two volunteer Global Moderators and one Administrator, all with very limited spare time.

That said, we hope you will have a pleasant and peaceful experience on the Winstep board. :D

N.B. - Please note that Email and PM support is currently suspended until further notice and support queries should be addressed in the "General Discussion" forum.

Also, the "Beta Software Discussion" forum has been defunct for a number of years. Members therefore should *NOT* request membership of this forum. Any such requests will go unanswered.

Furthermore, please look out for advisories in the "General Discussion" forum posted by staff, such as :
"About Moderators"

Please help keep the Winstep Board a happy, peaceful place and take onboard the above.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:13 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

If you are new here or even if you just have not posted very much or not at all before, you best take a little time to get to know the forums a little, especially ones to which you may want to post.

Everybody should also pay particular attention to the Board Rules and Guidelines HERE and make sure you understand them well, and then abide by them, especially also in regard to posting. There are many Hints & Tips there to help you make an effective post, most particularly if you are trying to get help with anything in respect of Winstep applications. Thus, for example, posts about a problem should always include all the information suggested at least and as much detail as possible as forum staff may well not be inclined to have to ask supplementary questions and therefore might ignore your post. Bear in mind there is currently only one active volunteer Global Moderator and one Administrator, all with very limited spare time.

N.B. - Please note that Email and PM support is currently suspended until further notice and support queries should be addressed in the "General Discussion" forum only.

"About Moderators"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:19 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

If you are new here or even if you just have not posted very much or not at all before, you best take a little time to get to know the Winstep community and the forums a little, especially forums to which you may want to post.

Please do also pay particular attention to the Board Rules and Guidelines HERE and make sure you understand them well, and then abide by them, especially also in regard to posting. There are many Hints & Tips there to help you make an effective post, most particularly if you are trying to get help with anything in respect of Winstep applications. Thus, for example, posts about a problem should always include all the information suggested at least and as much detail as possible as forum staff may well not be inclined to have to ask supplementary questions and therefore might ignore your post. Bear in mind there is currently only one active volunteer Global Moderator and one Administrator, all with very limited spare time.

N.B. - Please look out for advisories in the "General Discussion" forum posted by staff, such as :
"About Moderators"

Please, take note. :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:39 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

If you are new here or even if you just have not posted very much or not at all before, you best take a little time to get to know the Winstep community and the forums a little, especially forums to which you may want to post.

"About Moderators"

Please, take note. :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:59 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Please note that the original post of this topic has been revised 2023/12/04.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:07 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Please make the effort to read the original post at the top of this thread and help keep the Winstep Forums a happy and peaceful place.

Thank you

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:23 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

A reminder most especially but not exclusively for those kinds of new users who cannot be arsed to scroll further down the page to find topics such as this:
nexter wrote:

If you are new here or even if you just have not posted very much or not at all before, you may like to take a little time to get to know the Winstep community and the forums a little, especially forums to which you may want to post.

We wish you a pleasant and peaceful experience on the Winstep board. :D

"About Moderators"

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 9 posts ]