Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 18 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Winstep Extreme And Fences
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:01 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Sorry Jorge, was distracted last night and didn't quite get the full gist of your post. BDJ - Bits Du Jour, I suppose? Couldn't find anything on their site or their forums. If he did post there it must have been removed I'd guess.

Real nasty piece of work, anyway.

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:32 pm 

The only real feature I use in extreme is the configurable taskbar - if there were a way to put grid stacks on the Windows taskbar I'd be fine with just ultimate.
Hubspot partner agency
Mehendi designs

Last edited by Danalberto231 on Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:52 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Danalberto231 wrote:
The only real feature I use in extreme is the configurable taskbar - if there were a way to put grid stacks on the Windows taskbar I'd be fine with just ultimate.

That is one thing that is never, ever going to happen. Thank f****. :D (With the Windows taskbar undergoing drastic changes, no-one would really want to see that....)

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 18 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2