Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Nexus icons completely not showing
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:14 am 

I just installed nexus and all the icons I see are question marks. I dont know why this is happening and i am a complete beginner to nexus so if i am doing something wrong, correct me. Please Help me with this.

I have windows 10 Pro , 12 Gb of ram , AMD fx-6300 processor if it helps in any way.

Attachments:
File comment: Like this:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG [ 62.93 KiB | Viewed 2232 times ]

Post subject: Re: Nexus icons completely not showing
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:29 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ClevrFoxTheBoi wrote:
I just installed nexus and all the icons I see are question marks. I dont know why this is happening and i am a complete beginner to nexus so if i am doing something wrong, correct me. Please Help me with this.

I have windows 10 Pro , 12 Gb of ram , AMD fx-6300 processor if it helps in any way.

Details, details, details! Please, do go and study - and follow! - the Board Rules and Guidelines, and get to know the forum in which you want to post a little, before posting. Personally, I don't like to have to ask supplementary questions, so I don't. So, please heed my advice.

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

Post subject: Re: Nexus icons completely not showing
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

ClevrFoxTheBoi wrote:

Well, what I see in that screenshot is definitely not the default configuration of Nexus, nor is it even the default theme. The question would more likely be "what have you done to it" and, as Nexter explained, details are extremely important.

What happens if you press CTRL+F11 to bring up Preferences, navigate to the Advanced tab, click the Troubleshooting Options button, then the Backup button to save current settings (you can later restore in Preferences -> Advanced tab -> Restore button), and finally the 'Reset Everything' button? Do you get the default dock back?

Profile WWW 

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]