Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Jump List
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:25 pm 

If you click on a program icon in the Windows taskbar, the last files opened by this program are displayed - jump lists. Is this function also available in Winstep? I haven't found anything like that. Greetings

Post subject: Re: Jump List
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:27 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

sittsoft wrote:
If you click on a program icon in the Windows taskbar, the last files opened by this program are displayed - jump lists. Is this function also available in Winstep? I haven't found anything like that. Greetings

That function is not available. Who knows, it might perhaps be added at some point in the future, but for one thing I certainly would not like to add this to Jorge Coelho's 'To Do' list at present as there's far too much to catch up on, and for another, with the way Microsoft are pissing in the wind - and on their users - and changing things radically in the Windows 11 taskbar etc. I don't think that would be the smart thing to do until things settle down. :)

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]