Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: The Spam Bot Bin
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:46 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Yes, you! You think you're so clever, trying all sorts of tricks to get your stinking spam up here, the most recent 'trick' being including it on the 'Location' line in your profiles. Well, it isn't very clever, and you're not clever at all. The moment I see that I don't even need to look at your post, so I just wipe your dumb arse off this cyber-realm and send you into the great big cyber void of oblivion. So die, mofos, die! :twisted:

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

Post subject: Re: Trouble with Google Chrome Right-Click Functionality
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:43 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Anarose192 wrote:
I've encountered an issue with my Google Chrome browser where the right-click context menu doesn't display the expected information. This problem started recently, and I'm not sure what might be causing it.

I've tried a few troubleshooting steps, including clearing the cache and cookies, but the issue persists. Has anyone else experienced a similar problem with Google Chrome? If so, how did you resolve it?

This reeks highly of potential spammer! Identical query - if differently worded - very recent, and Anarose192 likely to be same as very recent spammer AnnaRose. Prove me wrong!

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

Post subject: Re: Trouble with Google Chrome Right-Click Functionality
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:53 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

nexter wrote:
Anarose192 wrote:
I've encountered an issue with my Google Chrome browser where the right-click context menu doesn't display the expected information. This problem started recently, and I'm not sure what might be causing it.

I've tried a few troubleshooting steps, including clearing the cache and cookies, but the issue persists. Has anyone else experienced a similar problem with Google Chrome? If so, how did you resolve it?

This reeks highly of potential spammer! Identical query - if differently worded - very recent, and Anarose192 likely to be same as very recent spammer AnnaRose. Prove me wrong!

Ha! Can't fool my hooter [nose]! :D Spam was added soon enough. Dumb arse.

Post subject: The Spam Bot Bin
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:13 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

sindhuagarwal wrote:
I trust everyone is having a good day. I'm currently facing an issue accessing the Articles section and could use some guidance from the community. I am experiencing difficulty accessing the Articles section on the forum. When attempting to navigate to the Articles section, I encounter obstacles or errors. If there are community members who have successfully accessed the Articles section recently, could you please share any insights on the correct navigation path or steps?

:Moderator's note - Posted wrongly in 'Articles' forum - if you're having difficulty getting into it how can you post in it?! Text also smells of potential spamming - nexter:

Hmm, do I smell the foul stench of another likely spammer? Also posted in wrong forum. Prove me wrong!

Post subject: Re: Difficulty Accessing Articles Section
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:01 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

nexter wrote:
sindhuagarwal wrote:
I trust everyone is having a good day. I'm currently facing an issue accessing the Articles section and could use some guidance from the community. I am experiencing difficulty accessing the Articles section on the forum. When attempting to navigate to the Articles section, I encounter obstacles or errors. If there are community members who have successfully accessed the Articles section recently, could you please share any insights on the correct navigation path or steps?

:Moderator's note - Posted wrongly in 'Articles' forum - if you're having difficulty getting into it how can you post in it?! Text also smells of potential spamming - nexter:

Hmm, do I smell the foul stench of another likely spammer? Also posted in wrong forum. Prove me wrong!

I knew it, 100%. Posted spam in 'Off Topic' forum. Pouff - he's gone. SoB. And used a different IP. No use though - both banned. :twisted:

Post subject: Re: Winstep Software Installation Woes - Seeking Assistance
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:21 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

nexusiceland wrote:
I trust everyone is having a good day. I'm reaching out to seek help regarding some difficulties I've encountered while installing Winstep software on my system. I followed the installation instructions carefully, but I'm facing unexpected challenges that hinder a successful installation.

The installation process seems to get stuck at a certain point, and despite multiple attempts, I'm unable to proceed. I've ensured that my system meets the software requirements, disabled antivirus temporarily during installation, and tried different installation directories, but the issue persists.

Has anyone else faced a similar hiccup during the installation of Winstep software? Are there common troubleshooting steps or specific considerations that might help me overcome this installation obstacle?

Are you just taking the piss or preparing for spamming? If you have any specific problem with Winstep app installation then give details - read the Board Rules and Guidelines especially for info on posting on this board.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:01 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

His email address appears 3 times in 'Stop Forum Spam'. I think he is a bot, and it also looks like spammers are using ChatGPT style AI to generate new posts.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:11 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

lol

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:56 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

winstep wrote:
His email address appears 3 times in 'Stop Forum Spam'. I think he is a bot, and it also looks like spammers are using ChatGPT style AI to generate new posts.

Well, that figures. :) Can't fool my hooter. Just goes to show how non-intelligent AI is, writing such unlikely and inappropriate crap. ;) But indeed, the use of ChatGPT-style Artificial Stupidity seems to be used more and more, going by the way a whole lot of these spam posts are put together and in many cases placed.

Think I'll move this together with the other spam bot shite perhaps.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:14 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

winstep wrote:
lol

Got to blast these damn spam bots into the oblivion of the great cybervoid! The stench of them offends. :P :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 10 posts ]