Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Unresponsive Icons in Winstep - Seeking Community Help
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:46 am 

I've been facing a concerning issue with Winstep software lately. The problem specifically involves icons on my desktop becoming unresponsive. Despite my attempts to interact with them, there is a noticeable delay, and sometimes they don't respond at all. This issue is impacting the overall performance of Winstep on my system. I've tried various troubleshooting steps, but the problem persists. It's affecting my workflow, and I'm unsure how to resolve it.

If anyone has experienced a credit utilization management of similar problem or has insights into how Milestone Gold Mastercard to address this, I'd greatly appreciate your input. Let's work together to ensure the Real-time Transactions for optimal performance of Winstep for all users.
mymilestonecard.wiki/

Last edited by gillshreyas on Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Unresponsive Icons in Winstep - Seeking Community Help
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:18 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Which Winstep software? Nexus free, Nexus Ultimate or Winstep Xtreme? Which version?

Also, what makes you think the unresponsiveness of your *Windows desktop* icons might have anything to do with the Winstep software itself?

Is it just the icons on your desktop or does the whole system become sluggish? Have you checked CPU usage on the Windows Task Manager when this happens? What version of Windows?

Devil is, as usual, in the details.

Profile WWW 

Post subject: Re: Unresponsive Icons in Winstep - Seeking Community Help
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:42 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

winstep wrote:
Which Winstep software? Nexus free, Nexus Ultimate or Winstep Xtreme? Which version?

Also, what makes you think the unresponsiveness of your *Windows desktop* icons might have anything to do with the Winstep software itself?

Is it just the icons on your desktop or does the whole system become sluggish? Have you checked CPU usage on the Windows Task Manager when this happens? What version of Windows?

Devil is, as usual, in the details.

Overall, it's a very confused and confusing post by the OP. And once again, time has to be wasted asking supplementary questions - why oh why can't people read things like Board Rules and Guidelines and then take their cue from there about posting here!?

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]