Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: HOW TO USE SIDE BAR WHEN USING APPS
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:02 am 

YES I AM SPEEAKING OF WINSTEP NEXUS THE BAR. I CURRENTLY HAVE IT SET UP AS A SIDE BAR. WHEN I PRESS WINDOWS I SEE THE MAIN BAR BUT WANT TO SEE THE WINSTEP NEXUS SIDEBAR AS WELL. DOES ANYONE HAVE ADVICE ON HOW TO SET THIS UP? AGAIN I AM SPEAKING OF THE WINSTEP NEXUS MOD

Post subject: Re: HOW TO USE SIDE BAR WHEN USING APPS
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:27 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Soda51 wrote:
YES I AM SPEEAKING OF WINSTEP NEXUS THE BAR. I CURRENTLY HAVE IT SET UP AS A SIDE BAR. WHEN I PRESS WINDOWS I SEE THE MAIN BAR BUT WANT TO SEE THE WINSTEP NEXUS SIDEBAR AS WELL. DOES ANYONE HAVE ADVICE ON HOW TO SET THIS UP? AGAIN I AM SPEAKING OF THE WINSTEP NEXUS MOD

Using all capital letters is extremely rude, and the overall tone of your post comes across as aggressive. Good manners cost nothing.

Further, Nexus is *not* a bar, it is a dock. Your original post was moved to 'Off Topic' as it did not seem to concern any Winstep app but rather a problem with a web browser. And you neither give any details nor explain *exactly* what you are trying to do.

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:10 pm 

I NEED TO MAKE IT CLEAR WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT MY POST GET REMOVED IF IT IS NOT CLEAR I AM TALKING ABOUT THE NEXUS MOD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:26 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

You need to understand that using all caps equals shouting and is extremely rude so desist or you will face a ban. I'm letting you off with an official warning this time.

Also, your latest post does not add anything to the conversation - you still don't add any detail etc. I can only assume that you are not familiar with the English language and suggest you use a machine translation. And familiarise yourself with the Board Rules & Guidelines and abide by them.

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:16 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Soda51 wrote:

No you can NOT associate the WIN key to activate the dock at the same time as the Windows Start Menu. The WIN key is system reserved.

Just assign another hotkey combination and use that instead whenever you want to activate the dock.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:02 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

winstep wrote:
No you can NOT associate the WIN key to activate the dock at the same time as the Windows Start Menu. The WIN key is system reserved.

Just assign another hotkey combination and use that instead whenever you want to activate the dock.

Blimey O'Reilly, amazed you were able to make any kind of sense out of that one Jorge!

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 6 posts ]