Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: controll panel problems
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:08 pm 
Hello, I recently purchased the winstep full pack and I couldn't be happier with it. However, I am expieriencing a small problem while running either workshelf or nextstart. If I am running either and go to the control panel tab or spot on the start menu the programs dissapear and leave me with nothing but a screen with nothing but my wallpaper up. I've checked the FAQ and didn't see anything about this specific problem. Any assistance anyone can offer will be greatly appriciated.

Thank You,
Josh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:24 pm 
sounds like a bad problem...although i can't help you, but it might help someone that's trying to help you if you provide yoru system specs..like your OS, processor speed, RAM, etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:59 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sounds like you might have a bad Control Panel applet which makes both applications crash when displaying the contents of Control Panel.

Hard to prevent this from happening in future versions since I don't know exactly what is causing the crash and where it occurs in the code.

Profile WWW 

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]