Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Saving WorkShelf fonts in Themes does not stick !
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:59 pm 

I've been customizing some themes & , at your suggestion, have been resaving the themes. It has worked up to a point. I cannot seem to be able to make font (icon text font) changes (type & color) stick. When I return to a theme, the fonts have returned to their original form. Cannot figure out what I am doing wrong.

Later: think I found the problem. I was configuring & resaving Workshelf and then going from theme to theme in NextStart. I now see they skin independently.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:36 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ah, glad you found the problem. You just saved me from making a long search in the save routines looking for problems. :D

Keep in mind that altough being part of a suite, NextSTART and WorkShelf are completely individual programs and can function as such. Also, remember that unless you actually save the theme (by pressing the Diskette with a Pencil button in the Themes Management tab), changes will only last UNTIL you switch to another theme, then they are lost.

Profile WWW 

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]