Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: I sure do like Winstep
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:01 pm 

I've been using Workshelh and NextStart a long time now and while I don't use all the features I just like it so much I felt folks should stand up and be counted. So I'm here now.

I write software for a living and I bang on my keyboard all day working and playing in my home office. I see and use Winstep all day long almost every day and no other software gets the use this does.

It does not pay the bills or get me rich but it makes working for a living on a computer easier and less clutered. If there is only one part of the application to mention it would be the ability to get all that ugly Windows crap off my desktop. I don't want to look at anything that looks like a rocket ship or some goofy wall paper. They all suck after a few 1000 hours. Winstep gets rid of everything so all I see is what I'm doing and makes anything available easily. This is what it really is all about for me.

It's why I still use it and and why Jorge should feel great about a fine product. I don't own many applications that I've stayed with this long and I would switch in a minute if anything was better. This one is a keeper.

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 1 post ]