Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: icons confused or lost
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:39 pm 

i have been playing around with the shareware version of winstep with the possible intention of buying, but whilst running trhe program on win xp
pro, i have noticed the icons that we usually get in the bottom right hand corner of win xp are corrupted or not visable at all.

is there a way we get rid of them, deactivate them, blow them up, of can winstep over ride them and completely hide them from never being seen again, i have read some of the instructions but at my age with one eye, one tooth and hanging upside down from the lamp shade it gets difficult.

confused and cold

Profile ICQ 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:02 pm 

I get that too when it first starts up. To fix it I open the NS preferences window then click OK. It seems to refresh them, but once in while it goes wacky again.

To fix (does not look as pretty though), go to the "Tasklist and Systray Preferences" (Third button from the left).

In the bottom left corner, uncheck "Transparent" (and "Shadow" if you want).

This changes the systray back into normal looking bar, but as I said, it will break your theme a bit.

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]