Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Skinning Both the Shelf and Nexus Dock at same time
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:37 am 

When I apply themes, it skins the icons on the nexus dock but don,t actually skin the dock itself, it does fully skin the shelf.
I know that I must have messed with a setting somewhere, because it skins both the shelf and the dock on my laptop ok, just not my desktop. I just can't find the setting, and I have put so much work into the dock, I can't afford to lose my work and do a reset. :oops:

EDIT: I just tried to reset just the settings, but that failed to fix the problem. :(

Another EDIT: I fixed the problem by simply re-creating a new dock and dragging my stuff there! :lol: Phewwwwww

Last edited by PinkFloyd on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Skinning Both the Shelf and Nexus Dock at same time
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:27 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hehe, glad to know you managed to fix the problem.

You probably locked the theme for your dock, which prevents it from being changed when you make a global theme change in the Themes tab of Preferences.

If it happens again, right click on any icon in the dock -> Nexus -> Appearance and Sounds -> Unlock Dock Theme.

You can also change the theme for an individual dock, even when locked, in the Themes tab of the Dock Properties dialog for that dock.

Profile WWW 

Post subject: Re: Skinning Both the Shelf and Nexus Dock at same time
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:49 am 

Thanks, that is exactly what happened and I will always be watchful of those settings, I thought the only settings were in the menus, boy was I wrong! :lol:

I am loving this software more and more, it is already making my work much easier, this is day 3 and I am learning my way around pretty well.

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]