Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: couple of question and 1 suggestion
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:26 am 

running 10.6 extreme

1.is there anyway to make dock visible (disable auto hide) when at the desktop but enable auto hide when running internet explorer maximized but also visible when not maximized, so basically run in background

ex. looking at desktop (dock permantely visable)// opened internet explorer, maximized (dock not visable, activation= mouse bump bottom screen)// resized same internet explorer and positioned it top half right corner (dock permantely visable)
---------------------------------
2. combine NS (nextstart) w/ shelf and auto hide. so NS and shelf is one so when i bump bottom w/ mouse both NS and whole shelf is shown (this goes w/ q #1)
---------------------------------
3. i would like the detailed icons, on the desktop, and put it in a dock w/ the detailed shown, bascially something like windows sidebar but w/ autohide. i like how the icons on the desktop shows details (ex. the analog clock also shows the date and time, in digital, inside the clock.)

4. not a q but a suggestion, you should sticky a beginners post that shows the difference between a shelf, a dock, nextstart, etc... i read couple of post and there seems to be a lot of confusion between dock and shelf, difference between nexus, extreme, ultimate and probably other simple things.

thank you

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 1 post ]