Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: NextSTART question - Context menus
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:12 pm 

Ok, i think I get NextSTARTs functions a little better finally (outside of the occasional crash I'm seeing about 3 times a day, I still need to see about a logging way to track that :wink: but that's not the subject here). So a general hotspot over the whole desktop allowed me to create a better right-click menu (a la Stardock's Right Click product). I almost think I'm gonna do away with the space its task bar takes, use nexus and the workshelf as my main navigation and utilize NextSTART strictly for all hotspot and menu options, if it works the way I'm thinking, which brings me to the next question.
What I wanted to find out is if there is a way to do "context menus in this way: say modifying the tools button in different explorer folders (Music, Documents, etc.) so depending on which folder I am in I can have a customized menu from clicking that menu item for each area I set it up in (like say I wanted to have a tagging application launch button in music folder under tools, same tools button in pictures would open a photo editor, etc.) Is that possible to do now, or if not, a possible future request?

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 1 post ]