Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: copyto moveto
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:31 pm 

the copyto and moveto for workshelf has been giving me a problem. moveto right click an item attempt to drill down to where i want the item moved to and the move to dialog closes out, and move the item but when i do a search for it it's nowhere to be found. copyto now same behavior with the exception of when i try to drill down to where i want the item it actually copies it and i can find it in a search, it however just copies it to the parrent drive instead of the folder i'm trying to drill down to. i've had this prob for quite awhile, and just have been dealing with it. any ideas would be great.

Post subject: Re: copyto moveto
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:21 pm 

krazdkiller wrote:
the copyto and moveto for workshelf has been giving me a problem. moveto right click an item attempt to drill down to where i want the item moved to and the move to dialog closes out, and move the item but when i do a search for it it's nowhere to be found. copyto now same behavior with the exception of when i try to drill down to where i want the item it actually copies it and i can find it in a search, it however just copies it to the parrent drive instead of the folder i'm trying to drill down to. i've had this prob for quite awhile, and just have been dealing with it. any ideas would be great.

any idea on the copyto moveto issue for workshelf?

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 2 posts ]