Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Changing font color on dock labels in Nexus Ultimate
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:36 am 

Is it possible to change the font color on the dock labels? I want to change it from white. On the shelf it is easy, but I cannot seem to find a way to change the dock entry label color. I can change the font but not the color. Any help is appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Changing font color on dock labels in Nexus Ultimate
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:43 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

What version of Nexus Ultimate are you running?

The color of dock labels (as well as the font) is a per-dock setting, so you can find those in the Appearence tab of the Dock Properties dialog of each dock (right click the Nexus control icon in the dock, select Dock Properties from the context menu).

I'm surprised you can change the font but can't find a way to change the color, as the color settings for the labels are right next to the 'Select Label Font' button. Just click on them to get a color picker.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:40 am 

Thank you for the reply I really appreciate it. I can change the color of fonts on the shelf, but on the dock labels there is no color picker selection. I am using the following version 10.7 --

winstep wrote:
What version of Nexus Ultimate are you running?

The color of dock labels (as well as the font) is a per-dock setting, so you can find those in the Appearence tab of the Dock Properties dialog of each dock (right click the Nexus control icon in the dock, select Dock Properties from the context menu).

I'm surprised you can change the font but can't find a way to change the color, as the color settings for the labels are right next to the 'Select Label Font' button. Just click on them to get a color picker.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:09 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Roblou62 wrote:
I am using the following version 10.7

That option was added to v10.9.

The only reason I can think of on why you would still be using v10.7 is because you're running the free GOTD promotional version.

Don't you think it's time to upgrade? v11.2 is going to be out soon, and, for only $12.50, you can upgrade to the latest version of Nexus Ultimate *and* still get 1 year of free updates (or you can go all the way to Winstep Xtreme for only $14.95).

Think about it. :D

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:11 am 

winstep wrote:
Roblou62 wrote:
I am using the following version 10.7

That option was added to v10.9.

The only reason I can think of on why you would still be using v10.7 is because you're running the free GOTD promotional version.

Don't you think it's time to upgrade? v11.2 is going to be out soon, and, for only $12.50, you can upgrade to the latest version of Nexus Ultimate *and* still get 1 year of free updates (or you can go all the way to Winstep Xtreme for only $14.95).

Think about it. :D

Ah, guilty as charged!!! I would have done so long ago, but like so many others I am caught up in this mini(maxi really) depression. I sincerely love this product. The first chance I have to upgrade I will. Thanks for the help.

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 5 posts ]