Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Workshelf & Modules Preferences
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:07 pm 

New user here. Very nice program albeit a little confusing. I've run into a problem where I can't access the workshelf and module preferences. IIRC the last time I used workshelf preferences I unchecked/disabled it. I also unchecked/disabled all modules except for the weather module. So on my desktop would be NextStart and the weather module only. All appeared fine once I applied and left preferences. The only thing to do now was to detach the weather module from the taskbar which is a setting I had enabled earlier. But after detaching the weather module, it did not appear on the desktop. So now I've no way to access the weather module prefs either directly from the module or from the workshelf preferences since it was disabled. The NextStart prefs have no link to module or workshelf preferences. How can I get access to those prefs? There seems to be no universal winstep preferences window which would help alot and lessen the confusion. In the windows task manager processes tab both nextstart and workshelf are running. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Using v11.2 on WinXP SP3

Post subject: Re: Workshelf & Modules Preferences
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:25 pm 

Unless you changed it, CTRL - F11 will bring up the WorkShelf preferences dialog and CTRL - F12 will bring up the NextStart preference dialog.

Post subject: Re: Workshelf & Modules Preferences
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:37 pm 

Thanks for the keyboard shortcut info. Problem solved. I'd unchecked the weather module accidently. Thanks again.

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]