Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Using nextSTART how to get tasklist/systray to reserve space
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:27 pm 

I can't seem to get the tasklist/systray row to have the correct vertical height. The windows seem to overlap the taskbar row by about 6-8 pixels.. not critical but just doesn't look crisp. I could change focus to task bar to always on top, but then it covers the same amount of pixels of the windows behind it. I'm not sure how to fix this. I'be been playing around with some of the tasklist and systray options but can't seem to change this. TIA.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:46 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Believe it or not, this is also something I have been working on for the next version of NextSTART.

You can already reserve screen space for the NextSTART startbar (or anything else for that matter), but this is not an automatic thing as it will be in the next version. Go to the Global Preferences tab and check out the Reserve Screen Space section.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:05 pm 

ahh very nice. Feel stupid I didn't see it:) I looked over that page also. It will be nice in the next version for that to automatically be calculated out so I don't have to play around with figuring out the exact size to provide for the task list/sys tray.

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 3 posts ]