Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : Off Topic  [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: Free Taco!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:55 am 

On Nov 1 2018, only a few days from now, you can get a free Doritos Locos Tacos at participating Taco Bell restaurants!

It's because a base was stolen during the World Series. The baseball player that stole the base is Mookie Betts of the Boston Red Sox. Thanks Mookie!

BTW, the Boston Red Sox won the World Series 4 games to 1.

Check out the site even if you're not interested in getting a taco. It has some cool info.

https://www.tacobell.com/stealataco

"To obtain the Free Doritos® Locos Taco, consumers must visit any participating Taco Bell® restaurant in one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia between 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. (local time) on the Redemption Date only and request a free Doritos® Locos Taco. Free Doritos® Locos Taco will not be offered on any other date or time, regardless of circumstance, except that Sponsor reserves the right to change the Redemption Date at its sole discretion for some or all participating Taco Bell restaurants. Limit one (1) Free Doritos® Locos Taco per person."

The only drawback is it's only for us in the U.S.A.. Sorry my fellow foreign Winstepers. :( Jorge, send me your address and I'll mail you one!!

Post subject: Re: Free Taco!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:10 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Windy wrote:
The only drawback is it's only for us in the U.S.A.. Sorry my fellow foreign Winstepers. :(

Damn! lol

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:24 am 

I've had a Doritos Loco taco. You're not missing much. And I like Taco Bell.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:15 am 

Oh wow! Really? I've never had one. I haven't eaten at Taco Bell for about 6 months. I hope you're wrong :lol: ...'cause if I have to wait in line for a long time and it sucks, I'm gonna be pissed!

I used to eat there once a week after playing table tennis several years ago, but began eating there only once or twice a year.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:55 am 

Thank you Mookie!for making it a reality :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:12 am 

Windy wrote:
Oh wow! Really? I've never had one. I haven't eaten at Taco Bell for about 6 months. I hope you're wrong :lol: ...'cause if I have to wait in line for a long time and it sucks, I'm gonna be pissed!

I used to eat there once a week after playing table tennis several years ago, but began eating there only once or twice a year.

I don't dislike them, but I prefer the normal taco supreme or, even better, the double decker supreme. But they're popular enough that they stay on the menu, so a lot of people like them. :-)

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:57 am 

Well, I took my mom with me and we both got the free taco. It wasn't terrible, but nothing to write home about. I took two bites and it was gone :lol:

I wouldn't be happy if I had to pay for it. I was expecting it to be larger. But heck, what does one expect for free?

vectornut wrote:
I don't dislike them, but I prefer the normal taco supreme or, even better, the double decker supreme. But they're popular enough that they stay on the menu, so a lot of people like them. :-)

I haven't tried either one of those, but I'm sure you're right.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:01 pm 

Well folks, it's another year and we have another Taco Hero! Trea Turner stole a base in the first game in the first inning of the World Series.

So today from 2pm to 6pm (whatever your local time is) you will get a free taco at Taco Bell!

If you use their app, you can get it anytime today.

Happy eating!

https://www.tacobell.com/stealataco/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:55 am 

They do it yearly?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:07 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

It's a promotion tied in with Major League Baseball's World Series event. The promotion's tagline is, "Steal a base, steal a taco!" Basically, if a player steals a base during a World Series game, then Taco Bell will let you get a taco for free.

I know there are other promotions with them throughout the year of a similar nature but focused on local teams and local Taco Bell locations. But the World Series one is nationwide.

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : Off Topic  [ 10 posts ]