Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : Off Topic  [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Important! - Please Read!-Superseded!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:29 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

For the first time, this board at last operates under a set of Board Rules & Guidelines, albeit brief and simple and at the moment, provisional.

It is important that everybody should read these carefully, especially new or recent members or those wishing to join this board.

The Rules.... are found here - viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11961

:Moderator's note - this thread has been superseded by this one : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12392 - /nexter:

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

Post subject: Re: Important! - Please Read!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:09 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

nexter wrote:
For the first time, this board at last operates under a set of Board Rules & Guidelines, albeit brief and simple and at the moment, provisional.

It is important that everybody should read these carefully, especially new or recent members or those wishing to join this board.

The Rules.... are found here - viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11961

Having to repeat notifications to keep them at/near the top as we moderators cannot create 'Stickies' on this board.

Follow the rules and guidelines and all will be fine. Ignore them at your peril.

- nexter (Global Moderator)

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:33 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

In view of the sole owner/programmer of Winstep and admin of this board Jorge Coelho's renewed temporary absence due to health issues, it has become imperative to reiterate the original post once more.

For the first time, this board at last operates under a formal set of Board Rules & Guidelines and Hints & Tips (https://forums.winstep.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11961), albeit brief and simple and at the moment, provisional.

I really cannot overemphasise the importance of absolutely everyone studying the Board Rules and Guidelines and Hints & Tips. Ignore them at your peril!

This is for everyone's benefit, so that the Winstep board will be easier to peruse, read, search and find answers. It will also mean that staff can answer more queries and help more.

It is to be hoped that Jorge Coelho will be able to return to active service soon and that we'll arrive at some permanent arrangement in re: the 'Board Rules and Guidelines' fairly soon so that this post will not need to be repeated again.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:25 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

While Winstep's sole proprietor and coder and admin of this board, Jorge Coelho, is back to active service, it is still most important that everyone should know well the below.

For the first time, this board at last operates under a formal set of Board Rules & Guidelines and Hints & Tips (https://forums.winstep.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11961), albeit brief and simple and at the moment, provisional.

I really cannot overemphasise the importance of absolutely everyone studying the Board Rules and Guidelines and Hints & Tips. Ignore them at your peril!

This is for everyone's benefit, so that the Winstep board will be easier to peruse, read, search and find answers. It will also mean that staff can answer more queries and help more.

Please also note that for the time being, due to a very large backlog of support issues plus the urgent task of creating a new update to the apps - inc. known Windows 11 issues - you should refrain from using the Winstep support email address. Thank you.

It is hoped that we'll arrive at some permanent arrangement in re: the 'Board Rules and Guidelines' fairly soon so that this post will not need to be repeated yet again.

nexter - Global Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 1:04 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

For the first time, this board at last operates under a formal set of Board Rules & Guidelines and Hints & Tips (https://forums.winstep.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11961) for more than six months now, albeit brief and simple and at the moment, provisional.

Please also note that for the time being, due to a very large backlog of support issues plus the urgent task of creating a new update to the apps - inc. known Windows 11 issues - you should refrain from using the Winstep support email address.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:33 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Since October 2021, this board at last operates under a formal set of Board Rules & Guidelines and Hints & Tips (https://forums.winstep.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11961), albeit brief and simple and at the moment, provisional.

Please also note that for the time being, due to a very large backlog of support issues plus the urgent task of creating new updates to the apps - inc. known Windows 11 issues - you should refrain from using the Winstep support email address.

Thank you.

:Moderator's note - this thread has been superseded by this one : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12392 - /nexter:

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : Off Topic  [ 6 posts ]