Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : Off Topic  [ 18 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: FireFox v29
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:40 pm 

Greg: you got banned for being inflammatory and provocative and, by the looks of it, you won't be leaving that club any time soon, if you don't change your tune...

Inflammatory? I did not say "Shut the fuck up motherfucker". Provocative? Of course! Where do you thick healthy debate comes from? Changing my tune? I have received seven private messages (eight if you count Jorge) stating that I am one hundred percent in the right - if not correct - but I - unlike "children" - should keep it to myself. Maybe. The problem with that is the uneducated - which is obvious to all except the uneducated - will continue to believe their own hype.

It's all moot, anyway. "Banning" will always be important to the uneducated.

I'll even take it a step further so that even "you" can understand. This post will be removed but unfortunately, you won't even know the reason why.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:12 pm 

if jorge thought even for a second you were right he would of lifted the bans the second they were made. as for the pm's from others your cohorts in crime don't count, cause they were in the wrong as well. just get a clue and go away.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:59 pm 

I will give your post the honour of a reply, even though I'm not sure it deserves it. And I will make it simple for you.
Inflammatory you are, simply because 97 out of your last 100 posts were small one-sentence posts aimed directly at Chucky, in order to piss him off.
Provocative you are, because in the other 3 posts you are essentially challenging my authority to warn and/or ban users and delete posts.
Is *that* how "healthy debate" happens? I do not think so.
And I forgot to mention these posts you made, which were extra-provocative, and which you only made trying to get Jorge to answer. "Healthy debate", huh?
Or is *this* "healthy" in any way, what you're doing now, calling me -- and perhaps everyone else -- uneducated and, essentially, stupid.

I don't know which planet you live on, mate, but here on Earth, that behaviour is unacceptable. You might have 50 private messages saying you're right, for all I care. Even after your last ban expired, all of your posts were aimed to provoke another user and were completely useless. There have been absolutely *no* cases where your post was to help another user, or even to comment on *something* regarding Winstep, in years! Is *that* how you "educated" people behave?

To wrap this up: banning is important, so that members and visitors alike will enjoy a pleasant atmosphere in this forum.
I am sure you won't even understand anything and you'll probably continue to live in your own little bubble, thinking that I'm an uneducated peasant whose only weapon is the 'ban', to keep your righteous and immaculate self from continuing your holy crusade of "healthy debate" in here.
So be it.
I, for one, am a fervent proponent of reformation so, in the hope of you finally understanding, I won't ban you permanently.
So, here's another monthly subscription to the "Daily Banter" for your viewing pleasure.

Profile WWWYIMICQ 

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : Off Topic  [ 18 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2