Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : Off Topic  [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: removing hyperdesk themes
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:55 am 

Calintzsan wrote:
I was reading your comments about how retarded it is to uninstall Hyperdesk Dark Matter themes.

I completely agree with you. After uninstalling them and deleting some remnant files they left behind, hyperdesk still overrides my ability to change the log-on screen from another theme.

Do you know how to get hyperdesk completely off? And any entries that I should look for and delete?

I would really appreciate the help, because re-installing the OS is a last resort for me right now.

Calintzsan first there was no reason to pm on this, cause everyone should be able to see my opinion on how to uninstall hyperdesk. second i'm pretty sure i'd tell people to remove hyperdesk, not to not uninstall it, so if you would be so kind as to quote whatever i wrote and post it here so i can see for myself what context i meant it in. third even though i personally think they are crazy for running hyperdesk there are others on this forum far more experienced with it than me. lastly grab yourself a copy of Your Uninstaller, once install launch it, select trial, let it populate, once populated find hyperdesk, rightclick it, select uninstall, select super, and it will walk you through the rest.

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : Off Topic  [ 1 post ]