Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : Translations  [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Perfect translation: simplified Chinese
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:26 am 

There are some defects in simplified Chinese translation, such as discomfort in translation description, omission of translation (unloading interface, other program main interface).
Therefore: want to improve the simplified Chinese translation, hope to provide all the strings that need to be translated, I use this side to improve the translation.

Note:
1.The string extracted by the WsTranslator.exe program is incomplete. It is hoped that the language pack can be provided separately for translation.
2.Most of the component programs have no translation, such as FontBrowser, Winstep Translator Helper, unins000.exe and so on. I hope you can provide the strings of these programs to improve the translation.
3.Suggestion: if the language name is named in the language represented by the language, it is more convenient to switch and use.

Post subject: Re: Perfect translation: simplified Chinese
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:28 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

fairycn wrote:
There are some defects in simplified Chinese translation, such as discomfort in translation description, omission of translation (unloading interface, other program main interface).
Therefore: want to improve the simplified Chinese translation, hope to provide all the strings that need to be translated, I use this side to improve the translation.

Note:
1.The string extracted by the WsTranslator.exe program is incomplete. It is hoped that the language pack can be provided separately for translation.
2.Most of the component programs have no translation, such as FontBrowser, Winstep Translator Helper, unins000.exe and so on. I hope you can provide the strings of these programs to improve the translation.
3.Suggestion: if the language name is named in the language represented by the language, it is more convenient to switch and use.

Please note that the programmer/owner/administrator of Winstep and these forums is temporarily absent, although it is strongly hoped that he will return soon. In the meantime, please be prepared to wait for a reply to your query. Thank you.

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

Post subject: Re: Perfect translation: simplified Chinese
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:11 am 

Okay, I get it. I hope he can return, safety first.

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : Translations  [ 3 posts ]