Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : Translations  [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Entry 149: where is it?
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:36 pm 

I'm trying to find out the context of Entry 149:

Open application groups automatically on mouse over

but I can't find it anywhere in the Nexus settings, I've searched the whole settings...
Where can I find it?

EDIT
The same for entry 152:
Show running applications as window thumbnails

Also, I found some similar entries; for entry 149 there is a checkbox with the text 'Open groupped applications menu on mouseover' in the tab 'Tasks', under Grouping; for entry 152 there is a checkbox under Configuration (in the same tab) with the text 'Show icons of running applications as window thumbnails'. I'm not sure about but those might be some unread translations, because I have switched the application language between the ones available and no language has translated those two checkboxes, they stay always in English (and there some others doing the same, I have to check well first and then I may report about).

Post subject: Re: Entry 149: where is it?
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:18 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

As Winstep applications evolve, some text entries are modified or abandoned altogether. The old entries remain on the language files, unfortunately, but there aren't so many of those 'abandoned' entries that it becomes a problem.

Also, as some settings are modified and new settings added, they might remain untranslated for a while until the original translator (or someone else) translates the new entries and the language files are updated.

Profile WWW 

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : Translations  [ 2 posts ]