Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: Module Moon Phase
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:26 am 

Bonjour Jorge...

I am French, désolé...
J'ai partiellement réussi à programmer le module "Moon Phase" et l'afficher sur le bureau, mais il y a un problème pour afficher le signe du zodiaque.
Il ne correspond pas avec celui ou se trouve la lune.
Lune en capricorne, signe affiché : sagitaire. (Voir Screenshot)
Il y a un décalage, comment régler ce problème...

Je vous remercie également pour votre excellent travail sur Winstep que j'affectionne énormement...

Cordialement...

Attachments:
Mod Moon Phase.jpg
Mod Moon Phase.jpg [ 79.87 KiB | Viewed 15808 times ]

Post subject: Re: Module Moon Phase
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:07 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nice, Picco, well done! :)

There is indeed a bug that caused the incorrect zodiac image to be displayed for the desktop moon module. I've fixed it for the next release (make sure you have 'Notify me of beta (test) versions' enabled in the Advanced tab of Preferences).

Also, I added a new 'MoonSignIconColor' argument to the theme settings, which will allow you to specify the color of the sign.

P.S. Did you already figure out the Calendar module theme settings?

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:37 am 

Merci de votre réponse rapide...

Pour ce qui est du calendrier, pas de problème c'est en partie réglé et surtout grâce à "Mindy43" que je remercie également pour son superbe travail.

J'ai également trouvé en partie le module "Battery" pour les PC Portable...

Ecore un grand merci...

Attachments:
Mod Calendar Battery.jpg
Mod Calendar Battery.jpg [ 66.91 KiB | Viewed 15799 times ]

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:28 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Wow, all that in the absence of a theme builder or detailed manual!? Am I missing something?

Well done anyway. (Hey these wouldn't look too out of place in one of the themes I'm working on!)

Alas, I speak French like a Spanish cow, merde. ;) Now, I don't expect everybody on this planet to speak English, but would it be possible for non-English speakers to add a machine translation (google translate and others have become quite tolerably good/useful, although sometimes they can make a right mess of things - e.g., French to English seems fine, the other way round can be embarrassingly wrong to put it mildly - to their original text? Would certainly help. :)

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:32 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Hi Picco,

Just a thought - would you per chance be willing to share your *.wsi, *.wsl and *.wsu configuration files for your great above modules with an old theme builder? It sure would be very much appreciated.

I unfortunately only came back to Winstep (and computing) fairly recently after a long absence due to illness and disability, during which time these modules were added, and now I am left clueless about skinning them in the absence of a new Theme Builder or detailed manual. But complete configuration files would at least give me a good starting point. Just thought I'd ask. Thanks. :)

Pasting a google translation - I dread to think what it has made of this. Nothing insulting I hope - that has happened to me before!

Salut Picco,

Juste une pensée - pourriez-vous par hasard être disposé à partager vos fichiers de configuration *.wsi, *.wsl et *.wsu pour vos superbes modules ci-dessus avec un ancien constructeur de thème? Ce serait vraiment très apprécié.

Malheureusement, je ne suis revenu à Winstep (et informatique) que récemment après une longue absence pour cause de maladie et d'invalidité, pendant laquelle ces modules ont été ajoutés, et maintenant je n'ai plus aucune idée de les dépecer en l'absence d'un nouveau générateur de thèmes. Manuel. Mais des fichiers de configuration complets me donneraient au moins un bon point de départ. Je pensais juste que je demanderais. Merci. :)

Coller une traduction google - je crains de penser à ce qu'il a fait de cela. Rien d'insultant j'espère - cela m'est déjà arrivé!

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:57 pm 

Hello Nexter...

No problems, it's a pleasure to serve you.
Give me your email address to send you a file containing all the details.

Warmly...
Picco14.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:08 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Picco14 wrote:
Hello Nexter...

No problems, it's a pleasure to serve you.
Give me your email address to send you a file containing all the details.

Warmly...
Picco14.

Salut Picco,

Sent you my email address in private message.

Many, many thanks, I'm sure this will be a great help. With all the changes since I last used Winstep and now no 'Theme Builder' or full manual, I am so stuck with working on themes. I suspect so must be almost everybody as there have been no new themes for so long. :(

All the best,

Vous avez envoyé mon adresse e-mail dans un message privé.

Merci beaucoup, je suis sûr que ce sera une aide précieuse. Avec tous les changements depuis la dernière fois que j'ai utilisé Winstep et maintenant pas de 'Theme Builder' ou manuel complet, je suis tellement coincé avec travailler sur des thèmes. Je soupçonne que presque tout le monde doit l'être car il n'y a pas eu de nouveaux thèmes depuis si longtemps. :(

Bonne chance,

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:25 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Picco, would you mind sending your theme to the Winstep support email address, so I can test some stuff with the new module's themes? :)

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:45 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

winstep wrote:
Picco, would you mind sending your theme to the Winstep support email address, so I can test some stuff with the new module's themes? :)

I'm sure he will. :)

Meanwhile, thanks to Picco's help, I've got the Battery and Moon Phase in several themes and working on the calender. :) Trying to figure out how to bring the month and year back together and the arrows to the sides but I'm sure I'll get there.

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 9 posts ]