Winstep

Software Technologies

Winstep Forums

Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 388 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: So, what's next after v18.5?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:36 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

winstep wrote:
nexter wrote:
No idea if this is in any way beta related or even any kind of fault, as I've never seen this before with any theme. But with a partly new-ish theme only used now, the colour used for the in-shelf meter mods' histo line is distinctly odd - a cyan tone, while in the screen grab alongside this is shown a desktop mod using its proper graduated h file. How does the colour for the in-shelf meter histos get determined anyway? This just seems so odd and 'out of character' as with other themes the histo colour seems to pretty much match that of the desktop mod.

The color for the iconic histograms is determined separately from the color for desktop modules. Right click one of the Net iconic modules, select Net Meter Settings, then change the graphics color.

Ah right, great, thanks Jorge. :) Other than this one example, it seems to pick a colour that certainly seems to be the same as the DT mods.
winstep wrote:
Ok, I have a question for you guys (which I think I know the answer to):

As I explained in a previous post, if the current theme does not have bitmaps for a particular *desktop* module, it will display that desktop module using the iconic format.

The problem with this is that any colorization settings for that particular desktop module, set in the Modules tab of Preferences, will then have NO EFFECT on the desktop module itself, which can be confusing or thought of as buggy behavior.

So, the question is: should desktop module colorization settings have an effect even if the module is being displayed in iconic format?

If the answer seems to be a no-brainer yes, think first about all the possible implications: for instance, some iconic modules (e.g.; Wanda, Battery, Calendar) already have their own colorization settings *for the iconic format* - then what? Which colorization method takes precedence? And what about the Weather module? Are you really going to colorize a weather icon?

So, perhaps it would be better to either

a) Disable the colorization settings for desktop modules that are being displayed in iconic format.

b) Pop up a message explaining that desktop modules in iconic format cannot be colorized if the user tries to colorize them.

What is your opinion?

Option b) for simplicity's and clarity's sake, every time. And I'm completely ignoring my personal distaste for colourisation here.
winstep wrote:
seeker wrote:
Vlad wrote:
Found a bug:

On a dock (my case docked to bottom edge, let`s call it Dock 1) if you try to drag and drop a shortcut placed on a subdock located on Dock 1, directly on the Dock 1, after doing the operation, the Dock 1 behaves like the option for drag and drop is set to lock (even if the said option from dock proprieties remains unchecked, so unlocked), meaning you can not drag and drop anything. The problem is fixed only if you exit Winstep and run it again.

You can drop icons into the subdock without a problem. You can move the subdock around as well.
The bug seems to trigger only on operations that are taking place on the same dock (Dock 1 or Dock 2, etc), if you try to do the drag and drop of the icon from a subdock between Dock 1 and Dock 2, for example, everything is fine.

can sorta confirm, it seems a bit random, happened just once out of several tries

Can you guys still reproduce this in the latest beta? I seem to be unable to reproduce here, unless I'm not doing it right.

Did something like this this morning, but no problems. (I.e., in beta 3.)

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:11 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Oops! I thought the shelf scroll arrow overlap into icon space was fixed already Jorge? It's still there, depending on size of shelf and number of icons shown.
Attachment:
ScrollOverlap.png
ScrollOverlap.png [ 5.96 KiB | Viewed 13831 times ]

Oh well, sh*t happens. :)

Just a volunteer Moderator, not connected to or affiliated with Winstep Software Technologies, and not an official part of customer service though I do try to help when and where I can if my scarce time permits

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:18 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

nexter wrote:
Oops! I thought the shelf scroll arrow overlap into icon space was fixed already Jorge? It's still there, depending on size of shelf and number of icons shown.

LOL! And it was... for *horizontal* shelves. The code that did the calculation for *vertical* shelves and happened to have the same mistake was just a line below, and I didn't even notice...

Just proves how :shock: I am already lol

Anyway, fixed, thanks.

nexter wrote:
Option b) for simplicity's and clarity's sake, every time.

Actually ended up going with simply disabling the colorization settings. No need for a disrupting message dialog with yet more text that needs to be translated.

It may not explain WHY, but it certainly makes the user realize it is something deliberate and not a bug - which was the intention all along.

+++

Sometimes just the act of explaining the problem here is enough for me to find a solution or decide on the best course of action - this is actually a well known 'trick' for developers and problem solvers: describing the problem to others seems to make people also structure the issue properly and clearly in their minds, which facilitates a solution.

The real problem is finding someone willing to listen (normally a colleague, but I am alone here, so...) to you babbling on about something they don't really care about - which in this case isn't because you guys are kind of a captive audience eheh :wink:

Reminds me of a comment I recently read in The Register about this very thing: the person commenting said there was an IT guy in his company that was loved by every of his peers. Not because he would come up with solutions to all the problems, but because he was willing to patiently sit there listening to his colleague describe a problem until the colleague himself naturally arrived at the solution.

All he had to do was sit there and go 'uhuh uhuh' lol

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:10 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

winstep wrote:
nexter wrote:

LOL! And it was... for *horizontal* shelves. The code that did the calculation for *vertical* shelves and happened to have the same mistake was just a line below, and I didn't even notice...

Just proves how :shock: I am already lol

Anyway, fixed, thanks.

LOL! Thx Jorge, reassuring to know. Thought for a moment I'd been hallucinating, LOL.
winstep wrote:
nexter wrote:
Option b) for simplicity's and clarity's sake, every time.

Actually ended up going with simply disabling the colorization settings. No need for a disrupting message dialog with yet more text that needs to be translated.

It may not explain WHY, but it certainly makes the user realize it is something deliberate and not a bug - which was the intention all along.

Excellent. I just thought I'd compromise on account of my known dislike for colourisation. :) But a) is definitely the best choice. Enabling colourisation would seem to me to have been very messy (and probably also would have had a fair impact on performance/resources, I imagine).
winstep wrote:
Sometimes just the act of explaining the problem here is enough for me to find a solution or decide on the best course of action - this is actually a well known 'trick' for developers and problem solvers: describing the problem to others seems to make people also structure the issue properly and clearly in their minds, which facilitates a solution.

The real problem is finding someone willing to listen (normally a colleague, but I am alone here, so...) to you babbling on about something they don't really care about - which in this case isn't because you guys are kind of a captive audience eheh :wink:

Reminds me of a comment I recently read in The Register about this very thing: the person commenting said there was an IT guy in his company that was loved by every of his peers. Not because he would come up with solutions to all the problems, but because he was willing to patiently sit there listening to his colleague describe a problem until the colleague himself naturally arrived at the solution.

All he had to do was sit there and go 'uhuh uhuh' lol

LOL! Yeah, well known old concept long before developers came along too. :) Formulating/expressing the problem usually suggests the optimal solution in itself.

Of course, the flip side of that can be that the odd sod gets disgruntled and thinks/says, 'Why ask for x,y,z when you were doing a, b, c in any case?' :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:36 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

nexter wrote:
Of course, the flip side of that can be that the odd sod gets disgruntled and thinks/says, 'Why ask for x,y,z when you were doing a, b, c in any case?' :)

And the answer is: 'because when I formulated the question, I still did not know I was going to do a, b or c instead'. :)

Plus, even if I decide on something, user's can still change my mind. It has happened before. :)

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:47 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

winstep wrote:
nexter wrote:

And the answer is: 'because when I formulated the question, I still did not know I was going to do a, b or c instead'. :)

Plus, even if I decide on something, user's can still change my mind. It has happened before. :)

Absolutely Jorge, I know that and I suspect a few other do as well.

But you know how people are in general - their favourite sport (especially women's ! ;) ) is jumping. Jumping to conclusions. :P

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:12 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

LOL... :)

Anyway, I think we are ready for a public beta (crosses fingers).

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:00 am 

Ok Jorge, I had to go in a short trip, but now I am back. I have installed the latest beta (the correct one for me, meaning Xtreme, lol) and here it goes:

winstep wrote:

Quote:
Vlad wrote:
It happens no matter what shelf tab, I have tested in most of them. So it is not related to Media Player icon.

Rats. And here I was thinking how clever I am ehehehe :oops:

Can you find a setting that stops it from happening? If you create a brand new Shelf, does it also happen there?

Creating a new shelf solves the problem with balloon labels. For that shelf anyway.
As for playing with settings, I have tried only the settings directly related to balloon tooltips (meaning for what content the tooltip should be displayed) and although they do what they say, the bug is doing its thing.

winstep wrote:

Quote:
Ah, Vlad, I implemented the new accent color colorization but I actually forgot to test it lol. It SHOULD work, but let me know either way please.

Quote:
Also check out the new Tone colorization method: it should only be used with black & white backgrounds though, but it is the only method that actually colorizes blacks.

I have downloaded the beta after you fixed the colorisation (your next posts). Things seem to work as expected. Checked NexstSTART, docks, shelfs, drawers with Colorise and Accent Color (can not test with dominant color due to software combo that makes real desktop invisible to winstep). Checked the new monochrome and also shifting hue and tint.

Like you said in one of your posts Jorge, you have to have the right combination of color and tint/shift hue/monochrome option to get nice looking results.

All seem to give the correct result.Except for this:

Opening the NextStart preferences via NextStart menu option Settings/Prefences, gives you an black empty tab, until you click on any other tab.
Also if you change the colorisation option from Windows Accent color with shifting hues to Windows Accent color with tint, when you click apply hotspots get reset to a default, meaning you loose any custom hotspots and you get the default button to open the menu in the top left corner. If you click cancel, everything goes back. Otherwise you have to restore the settings from a backup to get things back.

winstep wrote:

Quote:
Also, check your alarms for problems, I've added a new 'repeat every' function - you can test those by hitting the 'Skip Next Activation' button and comparing the new activation date to what it should be.

Tested the alarm with internal command (media player and auto settings backup). Tested the repeat every hour (by pressing skip next activation). Tested the alarm with displaying a message.

No problems so far.

winstep wrote:

Quote:
Check out the new 'Now Playing' right-click context menu option of the Media Player too.

So now we can choose a song directly. Nicely done Jorge!

No problems here.

winstep wrote:

Quote:
Also, try resizing a Shelf by dragging the tab with the mouse pointer - it now resizes smoothly instead of abruptly like it did before. Let me know what you think.

No problems here.

Regarding this:

Quote:
winstep wrote:
seeker wrote:
Vlad wrote:
Found a bug:

On a dock (my case docked to bottom edge, let`s call it Dock 1) if you try to drag and drop a shortcut placed on a subdock located on Dock 1, directly on the Dock 1, after doing the operation, the Dock 1 behaves like the option for drag and drop is set to lock (even if the said option from dock proprieties remains unchecked, so unlocked), meaning you can not drag and drop anything. The problem is fixed only if you exit Winstep and run it again.

You can drop icons into the subdock without a problem. You can move the subdock around as well.
The bug seems to trigger only on operations that are taking place on the same dock (Dock 1 or Dock 2, etc), if you try to do the drag and drop of the icon from a subdock between Dock 1 and Dock 2, for example, everything is fine.

can sorta confirm, it seems a bit random, happened just once out of several tries

Can you guys still reproduce this in the latest beta? I seem to be unable to reproduce here, unless I'm not doing it right.

Did something like this this morning, but no problems. (I.e., in beta 3.)

Bug no longer present.

Other problems:

The drawers double click the drawer name to contract to default numbers of icons no longer works.

Keep getting this error in various situations (like playing with the colorisation methods or trying to replicate the bug on point 6. The address and hex values from the popup windows seem to always be the same, I can always recover by clicking retry.

Attachment:
bug_005.JPG
bug_005.JPG [ 30.31 KiB | Viewed 13802 times ]

I have no more time now to look through the rest of the posts. I`ll see what I can do later.

Hope this helps Jorge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:22 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Vlad wrote:
Ok Jorge, I had to go in a short trip, but now I am back.

Welcome back, and thanks for the detailed feedback.

Vlad wrote:
As for playing with settings, I have tried only the settings directly related to balloon tooltips (meaning for what content the tooltip should be displayed) and although they do what they say, the bug is doing its thing.

It's probably related to some other setting or effect then. You would have to play with different settings and/or effects or you can send me a backup of your settings to the Winstep support address to see if I can reproduce here in the IDE.

Vlad wrote:
Opening the NextStart preferences via NextStart menu option Settings/Prefences, gives you an black empty tab, until you click on any other tab.

Can't reproduce here. I tried with UI animation on/off, Standard User Interface and Black Mode. No issues. Is anyone else seeing this?

Also, what happens if you press CTRL+F12 to open NextSTART Preferences via a hot key?

Vlad wrote:
Also if you change the colorisation option from Windows Accent color with shifting hues to Windows Accent color with tint, when you click apply hotspots get reset to a default, meaning you loose any custom hotspots and you get the default button to open the menu in the top left corner. If you click cancel, everything goes back. Otherwise you have to restore the settings from a backup to get things back.

This one is a biggie. Haven't tried reproducing here yet but I will in a minute.

Vlad wrote:
The drawers double click the drawer name to contract to default numbers of icons no longer works.

Ok, hold on a second, I think this is because of a misunderstanding on how Drawers work (and also because I forgot to add a setting to Preferences for the beta lol):

Bare with me:

Shelves have a 'minimum number of icon rows' setting, which is normally set to 1. This is what you call the 'default number of icons'.

Drawers, however, behave differently from Shelves. Compare it to the behavior of *floating* collapsed docks. Let's start by imagining that you have a Drawer with 10 items in it.

Unlike a Shelf, the Drawer will, by default, expand to show you *all* the items in it when you click on the tab (provided they fit on the available screen space, of course) - in this case it would show all the 10 items in it.

Now, docks do not grow scroll buttons. Shelves and Drawers do. So, if there are more items to show than currently fit on the screen, a dock will automatically reduce icon size in order to fit all the icons - a Drawer will, instead, show scroll buttons.

(And by the way, this is something that we didn't end up fully discussing, one of the original ideas was to make the Drawer, like a dock, automatically reduce icon size in order to fit everything on the screen when fully expanded OR optionally show scroll buttons, which is what it is doing now - we're still in time to change this behavior).

So, the 'default number of icons' in a Drawer is actually equal to the number of items in it. Because of this, nothing will happen when you double click on the Drawer tab (I suppose I could make the Drawer collapse instead, so at least *something* happens).

Now, if you notice, when you drag an item over an *open* Drawer to drop something into it, it will immediately and automatically resize itself to show an empty icon cell. This is in accordance with the philosophy that a Drawer always expands to show all the items in it (and you're about to drop a new item, so the Drawer makes space for it). If you then drag that item AWAY from the open Drawer, that empty icon cell is automatically removed and the Drawer resizes itself back to the original size.

Notice I mentioned an OPEN drawer above, and this is because the behavior I mentioned above will not happen in the beta you have if you drag an item over a collapsed Drawer tab until the Drawer automatically opens. This is something I already fixed here.

Anyway, this is the default behavior of a Drawer: either it is collapsed and shows nothing but the tab, or it shows everything in it.

HOWEVER - and here is where it starts getting a bit complicated - unlike a dock you can manually resize a Drawer by clicking on the tab handle and pulling. You can resize it so it either shows LESS icons than there are in it, or a bunch of empty spaces. If you resize it so it shows less icons, it grows scroll buttons.

If you double click on the tab header NOW, that's when it will resize to show you all the items in it again (i.e.; back to default number of icons, which for a Drawer is, as I said above, the number of items in it).

Now, the fact that you can manually resize a Drawer has other implications: if you manually resize a drawer and it auto-hides/collapses, when you expand it again you expect it to show you the same number of icons it was before it collapsed. And that is exactly what the Drawer does.

So, the Drawer must walk this fine line between doing what it naturally wants to do (show all the icons in it every time) and show only the icons you want to be shown because you manually resized the Drawer.

If you manually resize a Drawer to show only 9 icons when it has 10 and you then drag an item over it, it will no longer automatically expand to make room for an empty cell. You have manually limited it to show only 9 icons and so that is what it does.

But wait, it gets even more complicated, lol:

Now, as I said, a Drawer will by default try to show you all the items in it. Now suppose you have a 4K monitor like I do, and you have set the Drawer to display the contents of a folder - if the folder has hundreds of files in it, the Drawer will expand to the full width of the monitor. This can be a bit overwhelming.

So, I added a setting (max number of icons) that limits a Drawer to show a maximum of <x> items. If there are less, it will show less, but if there are more, it will not show more than those <x>. This is basically a way to limit how much a Drawer can grow, so it doesn't occupy your full screen width or height, which can be overwhelming.

Now, imagine you have a Drawer with 100 items on it and that it can fit 20 items on the screen when fully expanded. When you click on the tab to expand it, it will show 20 items (because that is all it can fit on the available screen space) and it will grow scroll buttons so you can access the items not currently visible (just like the Shelf does now). Again, if you now double click on the tab, nothing will happen (the more I talk about this the more I think it should just collapse the Drawer instead of doing nothing).

What happens if you now change the 'Max Number of Icon' from the default 'Max' to 10? When you now click on the Drawer tab to expand it, it will now show you only 10 icons, instead of the 20 that it could actually fit on the screen. If you now double click the tab header, it will EXPAND to show you the 20 items it can fit on the screen. Double click it again and it will go back to showing you the 10 items defined in 'Max Number of Icons'.

But wait, it gets better (and more complex, lol)! It's not in the beta you have, but here I already added the old 'Min Icon Rows' setting BACK to Drawers (which I had previously replaced by 'Max Icon Rows'). Turns out this setting can also be usable/make sense in a Drawer.

So, while Shelves only have 'Min Icon Rows', Drawers have 'Min Number of Icons' and 'Maximum Number of Icons'.

So now imagine you have a Drawer with 2 items and you set the 'Min Number of Icons' to 5. When you now expand the Drawer, it will expand to show you 5 icon cells (3 of them will be empty). It's only when the number of items in a Drawer is GREATER than the number defined in 'Min Number of Icons' that this setting starts being completely ignored. Again, nothing happens when you double click the tab header and the Drawer is already showing 5 icon cells. But if you manually resize the Drawer by dragging the tab so it only shows 2 icons (or up so it shows 10 icon cells) and THEN you double click the tab header, it will expand/collapse to show you what is defined in 'Min Number of Icons' (i.e.; 5).

So, now you have a way to limit how big, but also how small, a Drawer can be by default when expanded.

Sigh. Hope this explanation makes some kind of sense.

Vlad wrote:
Keep getting this error in various situations (like playing with the colorisation methods or trying to replicate the bug on point 6. The address and hex values from the popup windows seem to always be the same, I can always recover by clicking retry.

I'll try reproducing here too.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:44 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

winstep wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Can't reproduce here. I tried with UI animation on/off, Standard User Interface and Black Mode. No issues. Is anyone else seeing this?

Nope, at least not with standard Win UI anim off - haven't been able to check with on yet.
winstep wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Ok, hold on a second, I think this is because of a misunderstanding on how Drawers work (and also because I forgot to add a setting to Preferences for the beta lol):

Oh heck - this is the Spanish (or rather, Pork-and-Cheese) Inquisition, i.e., sheer torture Jorge, LOL! ;) Sounds a lot more complicated than it actually is.
winstep wrote:
Bare with me:

You first! :P LOL! No, no, no - let's not. Let's be sensible adults and keep our kit on. ;) [to bare = to expose, to strip off, to bear (with someone) = to be patient, to follow, etc. LOL! Simple typos can have the most unexpected results. :) ]
winstep wrote:
(And by the way, this is something that we didn't end up fully discussing, one of the original ideas was to make the Drawer, like a dock, automatically reduce icon size in order to fit everything on the screen when fully expanded OR optionally show scroll buttons, which is what it is doing now - we're still in time to change this behavior).

Keeping it as it is seems to be the most sensible thing here.
winstep wrote:
So, the 'default number of icons' in a Drawer is actually equal to the number of items in it. Because of this, nothing will happen when you double click on the Drawer tab (I suppose I could make the Drawer collapse instead, so at least *something* happens).

Ah but then you end up with inconsistent behaviour on double click - a resize in the one situation, a collapse in the other....
winstep wrote:
Now, as I said, a Drawer will by default try to show you all the items in it. Now suppose you have a 4K monitor like I do, and you have set the Drawer to display the contents of a folder - if the folder has hundreds of files in it, the Drawer will expand to the full width of the monitor. This can be a bit overwhelming.

Overwhelming seems a bit of an understatement - it could be a real PITA at any resolution.
winstep wrote:
So, I added a setting (max number of icons) that limits a Drawer to show a maximum of <x> items. If there are less, it will show less, but if there are more, it will not show more than those <x>. This is basically a way to limit how much a Drawer can grow, so it doesn't occupy your full screen width or height....

Only way to handle it. Sensibly, anyway.
winstep wrote:
....Sigh. Hope this explanation makes some kind of sense.

Err.... see 'Inquisition above, LOL! No, it does really, once you let it sink in. :)

Just to throw another Spaniel.... err, spanner, in the works - changing the colour of in-shelf meter mods' histo surely is meant to be saved with the theme, but it isn't, alas. So if you change it to a colour suitable for a given theme, then change theme/s, then come back, it's all gone and you have to do it all again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:45 pm 

winstep wrote:

Quote:
Vlad wrote:

Also, what happens if you press CTRL+F12 to open NextSTART Preferences via a hot key?

Vlad wrote:

This one is a biggie. Haven't tried reproducing here yet but I will in a minute.

I am back to my computer. It seems that after a shutdown and restart, those 2 problems do not ocur anymore. I will notify you if they will come back.

Thank you Jorge for that exhaustive explination of the way drawers behave. It is working ok, according to that new info.

I will dig deeper with the balloon labels and if I come up empty, I will sendy the backups.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:53 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

nexter wrote:
winstep wrote:
Bare with me:

You first! :P LOL! No, no, no - let's not. Let's be sensible adults and keep our kit on. ;) [to bare = to expose, to strip off, to bear (with someone) = to be patient, to follow, etc. LOL! Simple typos can have the most unexpected results. :)

AHAHAHAH! Thanks lol

Let's all get naked! Oh wait, better not. So, please bear with me instead. :)

nexter wrote:
Ah but then you end up with inconsistent behaviour on double click - a resize in the one situation, a collapse in the other...

But that's the way it already works, one double click to expand, another to collapse.

nexter wrote:
Just to throw another Spaniel.... err, spanner, in the works - changing the colour of in-shelf meter mods' histo surely is meant to be saved with the theme, but it isn't, alas.

Not really, no attempt is made to save the changes to the theme. Those are simply theme settings that are also exposed to the user. As you said, the user can change them, but if he reloads the theme they go back to the original color.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:55 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Vlad wrote:
I am back to my computer. It seems that after a shutdown and restart, those 2 problems do not ocur anymore. I will notify you if they will come back.

I will dig deeper with the balloon labels and if I come up empty, I will sendy the backups.

Thanks! :)

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:06 pm 

i think i already reported this issue
in preferences if you switch from themes tab before it has loaded the list of themes following crash occurs:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: WorkShelf.exe
Application Version: 18.7.0.1327
Application Timestamp: 5b5afcb5
Fault Module Name: StackHash_a25b
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c000041d
Exception Offset: 755b4f69
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: a25b
Additional Information 2: a25b56de39c56ba721594f6fa91bf958
Additional Information 3: c70f
Additional Information 4: c70fa124e74f50d5d285e9446b6bf9ba

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:23 pm 

Regarding the balloon tooltips bug.

Ok Jorge, I have found out the culprit!

If you go to Shelf Preferences/General/More Options and uncheck the "Use Windows 10 style on balloon tooltips and other items" the tooltip stays on until you move the mouse, regardless of the position: on top of the icon or the label.

So, the bug is present with that option checked for shelfs.

Post new topic Reply to topic Board index : Winstep Forums : General Discussion  [ 388 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 26  Next