|WorkShelf v1.8 released!
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||winstep [ Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:48 pm ]|
|Post subject:||WorkShelf v1.8 released!|
WorkShelf v1.8 released!
WorkShelf just got a lot faster and the email module now permits monitoring of IMAP accounts and SSL access. The following is a complete list of additions over version 1.71:
* WorkShelf now permits simultaneous internet connections for all modules and Internet functions.
* The Email Checker module can now work over SSL connections. This also means the Email Checker can be used with Gmail accounts if you enable POP3 on that account.
* The Email Checker module now supports IMAP mail servers.
* The Email Checker tooltip now provides individual information about each of the mail servers being polled when you are using the module to monitor more than one email account.
* WorkShelf now uses it's own private clipboard format in drag & drop operations of WorkShelf objects. This means WorkShelf drag & drop data cannot be confused by other applications as drag & drop of straight text anymore.
* The 'Current Network Connections' window of the Net Meter module is now resizable.
* Icons are now cached on NT/Win2000/XP systems. This means that shelves now open instantly after you have accessed them once.
* Shelf icons and thumbnails of the currently open shelf that are not in view are never-the-less rendered on the background so that they are ready to be displayed when the user scrolls the shelf.
* If system icons change, WorkShelf now automatically refreshes the currently open shelf so that any icon changes can be reflected.
* New 'Make Shelf from Folder' right click context menu option. Right click on a folder in a Shelf and you will get an option to create a new shelf displaying the contents of that folder. This new shelf will also open automatically.
* You can now specify which server port number to use for email server connections performed by the Email Checker module.
* Added a 'Check for Updates' item to Info sub-menu of the Shelf context menu.
Get Workshelf v1.80 now from the Winstep web site at http://www.winstep.net
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group