|NextSTART v3.4 Beta 2 Released!
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||winstep [ Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:02 pm ]|
|Post subject:||NextSTART v3.4 Beta 2 Released!|
Winstep Software Technologies releases NextSTART v3.4 Public Beta 2!
Version 3.4 adds a multitude of enhancements such as Automatic Updates, Tip of the Day, improved drag & drop capability, etc...
You can download beta 2 from
Note: A previous full NextSTART or Winstep Full Pak installation is required! Do not un-install anything, just install the beta on top of your current Winstep installation.
Please, do not forget that feedback is extremely important, specially for beta versions. Should you find a bug, please report it on the Winstep Forums or email email@example.com .
The following is a full list of fixes and additions of Beta 2 over Beta 1:
* Hotspot buttons now also accept items dragged from NextSTART menus and WorkShelf.
* On themes where sub-menus should open aligned to the parent's titlebar, context menus could be too short when close to the reserved screen area at the bottom of the screen.
* the Single and Double line settings for the startbar section separator were both displaying a double line.
* Context Menus of Hotspot buttons were broken by Beta 1.
* Re-wrote the context menu code which seemed to be causing some Access Violation errors on occasion.
* NextSTART was not executing Internal Commands or applying Themes from menus.
* The 'Tip of the Day' dialog could be resized.
* The 'Disable Sounds' and 'Disable Animations' options in the Global Preferences tab were reversed (checked for on and unchecked for off).
* NextSTART was crashing in the Menu Editor and Item Properties dialog if you selected a URL type item.
* URL items were not displaying the proper icon.
WorkShelf and NextSTART will run under Win95/98/ME and NT4/2000/XP.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group