|WorkShelf v1.4 Final and NextSTART v3.1 Released!
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||winstep [ Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:48 am ]|
|Post subject:||WorkShelf v1.4 Final and NextSTART v3.1 Released!|
WorkShelf is a skinnable, powerful and intuitive desktop organization tool that allows you to arrange, by simple drag and drop, frequently used files, folders, applications and URLs into their own groups and categories, providing quick access without disrupting your work environment. Workshelf also gives you quick access to special system
folders like the Windows Desktop, My Computer, Control Panel, Printers, and much, much more!
The new v1.4 version is a major upgrade with lots of exciting new features:
* CPU Meter Module with list of current CPU hog(s).
* Multi-Account talking POP3 Email Checker Module.
* Weather Module with comprehensive list of over 5,000 cities in the World.
* Improvements to previously existing Modules.
* Show In All Shelves now works for all Modules.
* Full 48x48 icon support even on systems not configured to use Large Icons.
* Ability to associate sounds to various events.
* Optional Shelf Collapse/Uncollapse smooth animation.
* Improved Drag & Drop support between Regular and Folder Shelves.
* Shelf Item Separators.
* Reserved Screen Space support.
* Reduced memory footprint.
* Improved WorkShelf Preferences GUI.
* Docking to top screen edge without having to invert WorkShelf.
* Automatic Tab selection even when WorkShelf is not collapsed.
* Improved Keyboard support.
* MSI Shortcuts now resolved properly.
* Fixed startup problem where WorkShelf sometimes appeared cut in half.
* Fixed a major problem that could cause WorkShelf to lose content when deleting shelves.
* Easier access to Backup and Restore WorkShelf functions.
* Many more other improvements and fixes!
With NextSTART you can conveniently access all your programs and files using a highly structured and completely customisable menu tree system. Menu configuration is a breeze with full support for drag & drop. Tear off sub-menus can be conveniently left open and placed anywhere on your screen while you work on related tasks. Winstep’s hotspot technology allows you to quickly open menus and launch programs by bumping screen edges and corners with the mouse cursor or by clicking anywhere on the desktop and other application windows. Above all, NextSTART is very easy to configure, providing a full-blown GUI Preferences screen.
New features in NextSTART v3.1 include:
* Startbar no longer temporarilly moves out of place when changing reserved screen space areas.
* Fixed problem where an hung application could also hang NextSTART if the corresponding button on the NextSTART tasklist was clicked on.
* NextSTART now shows a small 'Busy' dialog when applying settings or initializing.
* The NextSTART Help panel now features a 'Find' button to help you locate the information you're looking for faster.
* The built-in File Browser now remembers settings between sessions.
* Fixed Power Off Monitor internal command.
* Fixed a couple of problems with the Windows File dialogs.
* Many more improvements and fixes, ensuring that NextSTART continues to be the most versatile, functional and easy-to-use GUI enhancement product ever conceived.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group